November 11, 200817 yr Author comment_289022 o m g anyone else a bit tender today? (and i'm not talking about egos :bash:) I have a nice faint blue crescent bruise the diameter of said soccer ball on my left thigh and some carpet burn haha, not to mention being sore in places i didn't realise could be sore! But in all seriousness, I think we did extremely well despite the abominable scoreboard. Given the fact that it was our first time playing with each other, and the fact that we're in division three, and the team we played last night are in Division One. Apparently one of them was ex-pro. Dude behind the counter reckons we'll go alright in our own division. Thanks to everyone who came along, I'm stoked that we got a team together in such a short amount of time! Report
November 11, 200817 yr Author comment_289186 oi. updated first post with all rounds :bash: hope to see you there soon Report
November 12, 200817 yr comment_289292 I'm pretty sure i can make it to the one on the 23rd of Nov. I'll see what i can do. Report
November 12, 200817 yr Author comment_289352 sweet as! in other BoxHillIndoor related news, they just sent me a text saying their club lounge has a poker night every Monday starting on the 17th. So if you can't beat em on the field, maybe you can just take all their money... *cha ching!* Report
November 12, 200817 yr comment_289476 o m g anyone else a bit tender today? (and i'm not talking about egos :bash:) YEP! so sore and tired. my hand came up nice and purple and swollen after blocking a goal, and both feet were raw. i could barely walk all tuesday, but by the end of today, i was back to normal. i'll be back next round with a vengeance. :jamie: roll on high-rolla's :yes: any luck with "uniforms" as yet :bash: Report
November 14, 200817 yr comment_290023 Hey there HighRollas, Just thought I'd let you know, picked up a nice Plain White T, from K-mart - $8...bargain... Report
November 14, 200817 yr comment_290097 sweet as Bowler Found an image of a shirt we can use. only the inverse. so black print on white. Edited November 14, 200817 yr by BlindKidSeeks Report
November 16, 200817 yr comment_290440 Hey matt, what shirt size are you? hey, and I was thinking for numbers, why don't we make it quirky; Matt - 7k, I'd be 92, or E9, Sonya - 304 (ke30 4 door), Dave - 302 (ke30 2 door), Kim - 82 or E8, Dave 27...just a thought - feel free to ridicule, hehe Report
November 16, 200817 yr Author comment_290487 haha i like '304' and '302' as if we have that many players on hand... Report
November 16, 200817 yr comment_290493 well...given we're unnofficially representing Rollaclub...theres at least 6000 candidates....HEY *light bulb dimly illuminates*...why don't we have our member numbers as our numbers? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now