Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playah!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hey People. (yes, you all deserve a capital 'P')

Just a reminder that we have to get our rego fees in this week else they take off comp points (does that mean we'll be in MINUS POINTS?!?!)

So anyone who wishes to play regularly throughout the season, please bring $15 along with normal game fees to tomorrow nights game.

 

Oh! Also, you need to prepare yourself for the possibility of sitting out of games some weeks... it seems we may have too many players now. We are only allowed 8 signed on per game (5 on, three subs) and if I'm not mistaken, the following people are said they will be coming this week:

Dave x 2

Andrew x 2

Sonya

Kim

Jo

Paul

Gemma

 

My mate Dando is also interested in playin, but not sure if he's coming this week.

 

Cheers.... People.

Edited by soyboy

  • Replies 211
  • Views 88.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and my mate Sam wants to run around and look silly too.

 

i'll miss tomorrow night if possible.. i gotta take mate to a mechanics... BOO!

I will be there tomorrow, with my rego fee and new $12 white tshirt. Since when did plain tshirts cost that much... I remember buying a pack of 3 for that price... I can't seriously be that old can I?

  • Author

haha dude you should've went to kmart like bowler. $8 ftw!

sorry Team, i am unable to play this week. conflicting appointment sorry. i'm shattered because i wanted to have a crack at our own level and really really wanted to have a good crack at goal.

 

good news for someone looking to have a go this week tho.

 

-Sonya, i will be wanting to play regularly, so i can pay the 15 rego fee if needed. i can do a bank deposit or something if you need.

 

Good luck, and have fun tomorrow :)

 

-dave

  • Author

yeh no sweat Dave.

I can spot you if needed, just pay me back when I see you next, s'all good.

Hmm...

 

I probably wouldnt be a regular, but if you guys suddenly need an extra player at semi-short notice, and somebody can give me a ride, ill happily play

 

:jamie: I'm used to playing fuzzy at school so it's hopefully similar rules and such.

 

Being 16, light (well 20kgs lighter than i WAS), and full of energy can help at times :P

 

Sam.

i want to hear results from 19-11 game.

 

 

anybody???

9-5 - With a Stunning Display all round today

Adam - 4 Goals

Jo - 1 Goal

Paul - 4 Great Saves

And superb efforts from everyone else.

  • Author

Don't be so modest Bowler, you saved quite a few this week!

Was interesting for me being a first timer. I knew there would be running involved, but damn. Back when I used to umpire local footy I would ride my racer 10km, jog 3 or 4, do sprints, jog 3 or 4 again then ride 10 to go home most being uphill on return trip. So to go from doing that 4 years ago, to now being flat out with work and stuff not having the time for exercise it was a real eye opener to how easily fitness decreases when you ignore proper exercise for too long. I'm keen to keep going with this as I want my fitness back :jamie:

 

Cyaz, going up the street to walk my bro's dog.

damn, i missed all the scoring. :P

 

save some for me next week... :jamie:

 

-dave

who's going to play tonight?

I'll most likely be there.

ME ME ME, I WANNA, I WANNA...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.