Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Playah!

Featured Replies

Seeing victory aint gonna happen. The tight arse seats are sold out. I do not pay $40 to see an A league game. I mean I love watching the soccer but until they start playing like the euro leagues my $40 goes elsewhere.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appears I spoke too soon. Game is back on... not my fault ticketmaster used a monkey to design their website. Thought it was a bit odd for a soccer game to sell out...

So...no beer then? :P

They've sold out before.

  • Author

lol that was my fault for looking at ticketmaster. Sorry to get your blood boiling never.

oi and start chatting up the netball chicks so they can play the game on the 4th, otherwise you'll have no girls.

lol that was my fault for looking at ticketmaster. Sorry to get your blood boiling never.

oi and start chatting up the netball chicks so they can play the game on the 4th, otherwise you'll have no girls.

 

are you the teams* "scout" ???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*and by team i mean the guys.

  • Author

ha i take no responsibility for any talentless (soccer skillage) 'talent' that may result in said 'talent quest'...!?

 

anyone up for a BBQ post Sunday's match?

 

word on the street is Dando got his cast off but is unable to play for four weeks...

Edited by soyboy

I'm down for a BBQ... pending the weather... would be good at a beach.

Sounds good :D

Geez, played last night, thought i was going to die after the game. Sat down and bam, didnt' wanna get up, was on verge of throwing up etc.

I will not be making it to tomorrows or Wednesday nights matches. I've got a 1st grade sprain to my a/c joint below my right collar bone so it's going to take 10-21 days to get better. I hope to make it to next Mondays match at the earliest. Sorry guys, good luck.

I will not be making it to tomorrows or Wednesday nights matches. I've got a 1st grade sprain to my a/c joint below my right collar bone so it's going to take 10-21 days to get better. I hope to make it to next Mondays match at the earliest. Sorry guys, good luck.

 

Mate thats no good. Try stay off it as much as possible. We can't just prop you up in the corner of the goals?

Damn Paul, how'd you manage that? I "might" have fill ins - boy and girl...will keep posted...

  • Author

Hey Paul

Sorry to hear about your injury, take it easy ok?

 

Bowler, thanks for getting your friend to play for us yesterday, she was awesome!

 

And thanks everyone for coming to hang out in the park/pool etc :cool: it was heaps of fun, I was thoroughly in need of a nap when I got home.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.