Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southern Cruise To Victor Harbour

Featured Replies

sweeet! might come then. i'll be the one in a kia lol

  • Replies 87
  • Views 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

or maybe i can convince my bf to take his 75 galant, we'd fit in a bit more then :P

so north people who is going to meet at bunning's parafield..

Will there be anyone meeting at the bunnings at mile end still?

 

If so ill be there, if not ill drive up to Norlunga

 

Cheers, Gerard

Will there be anyone meeting at the bunnings at mile end still?

 

If so ill be there, if not ill drive up to Norlunga

 

Cheers, Gerard

 

i do believe we will be swinging by bunnings mile end to pick up soulsearcher, and by the looks of it yourself

i do believe we will be swinging by bunnings mile end to pick up soulsearcher, and by the looks of it yourself

 

 

Ok sweet, did you guys have a certain spot you meet? being bunnings that carpark is

 

always full!and on a Saturday too.

 

-Gerard

i'll be coming up :dance:

 

what time will you's be swining by mile end bunnings ?

 

I need to drop some wheel's of to a mate that lives a few streets away from the shell servo up at the meet point aswell..

 

cheers

i'll be coming up :P

 

what time will you's be swining by mile end bunnings ?

 

I need to drop some wheel's of to a mate that lives a few streets away from the shell servo up at the meet point aswell..

 

cheers

 

around 12:30 if all goes to plan :dance:

usually we park at the back, ummmm ok you know where etsa park is? it's kind of across the road from that, in the car park closest to the road...

 

I drew a crap diagram..I'll work on it

 

 

 

post-1090-1227791991_thumb.jpg

 

TA DA!!!!

Edited by SoulSearcher

Someone let me know when you're making it past my place and I'll jump on there :dance:

 

I do have a birthday dinner at 6pm in Brahma LOdge, so I hope it doesnt take too long to get to Victor and back :P

ill hopefully call in at Bunnings Parafield on the way to exhaust place, KE 20 not quite ready for road yet. hope you all have a good cruise

 

 

 

 

 

 

1jzke20

Cool I'll have to check out your KE20 if you drop past.

 

Cheers, Ben.

usually we park at the back, ummmm ok you know where etsa park is? it's kind of across the road from that, in the car park closest to the road...

 

I drew a crap diagram..I'll work on it

 

 

 

post-1090-1227791991_thumb.jpg

 

TA DA!!!!

 

 

I know the spot!

 

Ill be there just before 12.30

 

Cheers,

-Gerard

sorry all can't do it now just blew my clutch was looking forward to it..

next time next time

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.