Southern Cruise To Victor Harbour

Budowski

i prefer to go through ashbourne/meadows/hahndorf......much nicer roads, less traffic and alot quicker if you have idea how to drive a car through the twisties.

Sorry i wont be attending, i have just bought my stereosonics ticket :)

its not decided yet, but it quite possible that there will be people who don't know how to a car through the twisties. but i like your the way you prefer.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was just thinking of going out the through goolwa then onto strathalbyn and mount barker and then down the freeway back to adelaide

We will be leaving roughly by 2 or 230 it will take an hour to get to the 1st parking point in victor and maybe another hour driving to the bluff and parking and getting out a talking.

I'm not sure if anyone could be bothered to sit down for a snitty i wouldnt mind and then that would take easily over and hour. So by the time people or myself are ready to leave it will be 530 ish so plenty of light and i guess plenty of time for those traveling from long distances to make a different trip home.

Sounds good depends on what everyone wants to do, pretty much the aim of this cruise was to start small and work up from there so that the ones who want to cruise but don't want to be left behind or tackle twisties would have a good time. It is bendy through the section ive chosen but i don't beleive its anything a L plater can't handle.

There could be several split groups for the trip home ? ill be doing the reverse.

"i prefer to go through ashbourne/meadows/hahndorf......much nicer roads, less traffic and alot quicker if you have idea how to drive a car through the twisties.

Sorry i wont be attending, i have just bought my stereosonics ticket"

I love the twisties alot :) and i also like that route. but its just a cruise for those who like cruising maybe organise an twisties through the hills another time after this one up to woodside ?

Edited by Budowski

we arn't going victor harbour road way are we?

cause i went up there last night (schoolies) and my car was aching up willunga hill

twas hilarious lol

nah but the hilly section is up and down in small stages so it wont be a big pain in the ass like willunga hill :) easy as i actually didnt notice any huge inclines.

hey lildvl83 don't need a corolla to still come bring ya mountain bike if you want :(

aww i am ment to be going out to dinner with my gf and i got work but i want to come so bad:(

no worries come to the next event I'm sure someone is thinking up somthing after this.

i understand there is a drive in night coming