Southern Cruise To Victor Harbour

Budowski

Next cruise will be in a few weeks in Decemeber for an Afternoon Cruise/Drive-In Meet that I will be organising :no2:

Maybe some of you should consider coming along to the Australia Day Long Weekend Rollaclub Meet in Victoria on the Great Ocean Road. :y:

Indeed, consider it a little longer cruise and a lil sleep over and get to meet the big guns of rollaclub lol.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i seen a few of yas cruzin out of victor ay, headin pt elliot way, i was in a white r33 behind the white ke70 in the pic! yeeew i got so exited when i seen yas i was like OI! ROLLA CRUZE ROLLA CRUZE!!!! haha pity i wasnt in the ke wagon.... :no2:

hopefully i can make it to the next one.

cheers, haydo

Wicked day for all, awesome weather for it.

Many thanks to Budowski for organising it all.

The 6 that i crusied home with via goolwa/stirling seemed to like my little tricks. everybody in the Crafers tunnel copped one and Red Rocket also copped one as he passed me lol.

Bring on the next one :y:

P.S. Red Rocket, did you end up finding out what the red flashing light on the microtech was??

WHAT? i still can't hear out of my right ear! :no2: i would check your muffler after that one big flame popped out!

also the microtech book didnt say anything about the red flashing light too much just said i need to go to the ERR page

on the laptop! which i don't have any of the programing, but it also says it maybe a sensor fail..

but i don't think ill be on the road for quite some time now due to my gearbox or something went bang! the car wont even move!

can't start it because something grinds really bad! but i'm just hoping its the gearbox..

-Gerard

also the microtech book didnt say anything about the red flashing light too much just said i need to go to the ERR page

on the laptop! which i don't have any of the programing, but it also says it maybe a sensor fail..

but i don't think ill be on the road for quite some time now due to my gearbox or something went bang! the car wont even move!

can't start it because something grinds really bad! but i'm just hoping its the gearbox..

-Gerard

Oh dear. Yea, just hope its the gearbox.

i seen a few of yas cruzin out of victor ay, headin pt elliot way, i was in a white r33 behind the white ke70 in the pic! yeeew i got so exited when i seen yas i was like OI! ROLLA CRUZE ROLLA CRUZE!!!! haha pity i wasnt in the ke wagon.... :no2:

hopefully i can make it to the next one.

cheers, haydo

Haha I saw ya, thought you were gonna follow us back to Adelaide..

Went to this earlier today.

Good cruise and good to meet some of you there, seem like a friendly bunch. I only stayed to the turn off at Myponga. Driving a 3 speed auto at 110 on your own with no radio is not that fun!!

I was the guy with the Silver AE71 with Venetian, etc.

Next time I will be out with a few more mods completed so will be good to get it out again.

Oh that beige KE70 is pure hotness, well done man!!

cheers mate

IMG_4727.jpg

Gah whats this??? Another *E7* with polished Sigma turbos :no2: oh well i have whitewalls haha

Sorry couldnt make it out again, was lowering the rear of my AE71, then ended up at a mates lol. Should've tagged along with Mitch

Cheers, Ben.