November 17, 200817 yr Author comment_290839 gday all.... just some more lil things done but not much as major busy fixing my bro's car.... love the look of the standard exhaust manifold.... painting the heatshield for it.... trying on some new shows and all my cars in one place finally.... Report
November 17, 200817 yr comment_290872 Nice Progress pics Mate, good luck with it. tell me, what model Mazda did your wheels come from - I might be in the market for some in the not too distant future, and I was looking for something fairly subtle... Edited November 17, 200817 yr by Bowler Report
November 17, 200817 yr comment_290879 Nice Progress pics Mate, good luck with it. tell me, what model Mazda did your wheels come from - I might be in the market for some in the not too distant future, and I was looking for something fairly subtle... They look like 323 Protege wheels to me, the last 323 before they went to the Mazda3 Report
November 18, 200817 yr Author comment_290981 Nice Progress pics Mate, good luck with it. tell me, what model Mazda did your wheels come from - I might be in the market for some in the not too distant future, and I was looking for something fairly subtle... cheers, just need to finish my audio setup.... um not as they came on the car when i purchased it.... They look like 323 Protege wheels to me, the last 323 before they went to the Mazda3 more than likely 323 or later model 121.... Report
November 26, 200817 yr Author comment_293230 update: got clear coat for manifold shield.... thought i'd give the tailights a go.... now just waiting for them to dry! Report
November 26, 200817 yr Author comment_293231 oh and i saw this the other day getting lunch and i was like wtf? hack and fill with mesh! Report
November 28, 200817 yr Author comment_293624 tail lights in and look overrated! epic fail today as both my amps died one way or another! Report
November 29, 200817 yr comment_293733 taillights look good man, what black did you use, gloss or matte. you shouldnt have painted over the reflectors tho, they need 'em to be legal. the cops mite give you a bit of trouble now. mine are about the same but i left the reflectors in. see below: Report
November 29, 200817 yr Author comment_293780 taillights look good man, what black did you use, gloss or matte. you shouldnt have painted over the reflectors tho, they need 'em to be legal. the cops mite give you a bit of trouble now.mine are about the same but i left the reflectors in. see below: had heaps of cops behind me day and night and no attention yet! gloss so it looks nice with the shiney paint. Report
November 29, 200817 yr comment_293796 I like them, but I think oze is right, I reckon you need the reflectors showing... oh, are we showing our tail lights?? I did mine in gloss: Report
November 29, 200817 yr Author comment_293810 i recon gloss looks alot better.... now i just need t change my muffler and tip.... muffler has come loose inside and is rattling and sounds horrible! Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_293960 i mite give mine another go in the gloss this time, looks alot better i think. Is everybody painting they're lights now? we may have started something. Report
November 30, 200817 yr Author comment_293971 i mite give mine another go in the gloss this time, looks alot better i think.Is everybody painting they're lights now? we may have started something. as far as i know, we're the only AE112Rs on here.... havent seen any others.... are you on toyotaownersclub.com? or you soul? Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_293974 i got an '01 ae112r, its our stocka shopping trolley of awesomeness; no heavy ass chinese rims, subs or anything. pretty overrated though - ask Teddy. Edited November 30, 200817 yr by Jono Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294070 as far as i know, we're the only AE112Rs on here.... havent seen any others.... are you on toyotaownersclub.com? or you soul? yeah, I go there occasionally :no2: there's some good information there Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now