Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4age Van.

Featured Replies

So going back maybe five months I found this.

10052008002.jpg

It was parked on the side of the road, so I went and knocked on a few doors and after dealing with some very "different" people I ended up buying this KE70 panelvan.

10052008.jpg

My mates were into drifting, so this was going to be the token pig. Still is.

Work on the pig began, so out came the power house 4KC, by this stage I had registered it and accumulated many parts.

25092008001.jpg

26092008.jpg

26092008001.jpg

24092008.jpg

Luckily I sold the 4K and K50 for two bottles of Jim Beam, these helped me muchly.

So I was left with a hole to fill.

26092008002.jpg

Luckily one of those many parts that I had accumulated was a 4AGE bigport, some T50 gear boxes and a few other handy things, and as a result:

30092008.jpg

I then struck some problems. I had 2 AE71 tailshafts, but turns out KE70 PANELVANS use an S series diff, not borg warner, so I basically now have a sprinter tailshaft, same ends at least, not sure about length.

01102008001.jpg

My next problem is the BIGGEST problem that everyone with a 4AGE KE has had:

07102008001.jpg

Luckily after a day with a phone, I managed to find one, so out came my good old friend, Mr. Drill to make me some master cylinder holes.

07102008.jpg

18102008.jpg

Bascally now, it was up and running, so we did some minor diff work thanks to my mate Albert (Mr. Fujiwara) and now it looks like this:

 

18102008001.jpg

18102008005.jpg

18102008006.jpg

 

Cars been on the road for a month now, I'm happy with it so far, but now I'm looking for a S13 front end, then I will be enjoying it much more than I already am. It has more stuff in it then mentioned already, so ill update the post agin soon.

 

Thanks for reading guys, Matt.

 

 

EDIT: New pics up on page two with updates.

Edited by matt99

Haha...good to see you've started a project page matt, good luck with the teething

 

Andrew

awesome wheels!!!!

 

where did you acquire them? and will they fit a 55?

Edited by Calam05

hey man wicked van :y:

keep up the posts just wondering though

are you a midget/?

hey doesnt this type of pannel van come with AE86 struts already ?

hey doesnt this type of pannel van come with AE86 struts already ?

 

No.

  • Author
are you a midget/?

 

Ahh, I'm pretty short but I'm not a midget? Haha. Thats not me in the pic with the welder by the way, however hes not a midget either if thats what you were refering to?

 

Calam05: There called weds, there 14x6.5 (+5) and 14x7 (-1) stud pattern 114.3 x 4, I think they would fit? I got them off a mate who got them from Japan and had them on his Galant that got crashed into and pushed into a gutter, so one has a tiny bit of damage, I'm looking for something wider though.

when you wanna offload them shoot me a pm :y:

sick little van you got there champ!

so saying you want to get an s13 front, ur going sr20?

would love to see this thing in sideways action!

 

Mark

sick little van you got there champ!

so saying you want to get an s13 front, ur going sr20?

would love to see this thing in sideways action!

 

Mark

 

 

S13 front?

 

 

S13 front suspension.

  • Author

Yes, thanks for clarifying Trev, I'm putting a Nissan Silvia S13 front suspension set up in it, very easy conversion with the right coilovers.

 

Engine bay pics.

post-6220-1226288075_thumb.jpg

post-6220-1226288018_thumb.jpg

This it the thermo I rigged up from a camry onto an AE71 radiator.

post-6220-1226288126_thumb.jpg

 

 

Also to mention, loom was modifyed to RWD by Nathan (sprinter86 on AE86DC not sure if hes a member on here) but if your looking for someone to modify your FWD loom he is definatly the guy to use. He was an auto elec but the company he worked for went down the tubes, so now he just does cashies. He picked up my loom, bought it back a couple of days later and plugged it in and it was perfect straight away, very neat and proffesional too.

 

If you need your loom done, PM him, or me and ill give you his number. He does them for a good price too.

nice van.

I'm guessing traction is sometimes hard to find with this thing?

  • Author
nice van.

I'm guessing traction is sometimes hard to find with this thing?

 

Correct, thats what I like about it. Haha.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.