Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy

SLO-030

270mm rotors? compensating for something else thats lacking :y: oh and i predict that the rotors will either warp or crack if not both :yes:

everything else is looking good though, wont be long before you will be needing the reco'ed head and be strapping the blower on side of the block

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

270mm rotors? compensating for something else thats lacking :y: oh and i predict that the rotors will either warp or crack if not both :yes:

These wont be goin on the 30. Will be getting bolted to 'Rona struts with Mazda 4 pot calipers for the 38.

And yes, it is compensation, for the lack fo stock braking power :y:.

everything else is looking good though, wont be long before you will be needing the reco'ed head and be strapping the blower on side of the block

Yea, the guy i know with the grandson working at a head shop is no longer at my place of employment. Have to hunt his contact details down....ninja styles

• 2 weeks later...

Yes sir, that is all.

I went to go pick them up, lady handed them over and then found they were registered on another car :)

Delving deeper into records showed the car with the plates hadnt been regoed since 1988. So clickty click and the plates are allocated to my ke30........and noone elses :jamie:

Yes sir, that is all.

I went to go pick them up, lady handed them over and then found they were registered on another car :)

Delving deeper into records showed the car with the plates hadnt been regoed since 1988. So clickty click and the plates are allocated to my ke30........and noone elses :jamie:

I hate it when people damage locks I, that was a good score on the plates.

Yes sir, that is all.

oh well atleast u now own a wicked set of plates to tell everybody that you have a slow 30 hahaha

which they don't know has a charger under the donk

oh well atleast u now own a wicked set of plates to tell everybody that you have a slow 30 hahaha

which they don't know has a charger under the donk

Looks as if the plates and possibly drive line may be swapped into a ke30 we've just bought.

Dunno what do do with this one yet. probably a 5 or 7k in and keep it auto

Then drop an 18r/W50 into the yellow best, followed by a 22r

After i get my 2nd pair i'll let people in on the detail.

Just making sure no one taxes any of these from the wreckers before i get to them :jamie:

EDIT: these wheels are 114.3 from factory so no redrilling was needed :)

Edited by SLO-030