Sr20 Powered Ke20

StasIII

Members dont see this ad

your car is gonna look fat an haul ass all at the same time wen you get it running make sure you put some videos of the dyno runs up i'm quite interested on what kind of power she'll make if u work the motor abit in such a light car should be nearly unbeatable

Thing is , I'm running ford 5 stud pattern , i also want 6inch fronts and 7inch rears. So its kinda hard for me to find a set 2nd hand.

yeah same problem as you running the hopperstoppers front and ford patten hilux disc rear. I use pre Au pursuits on the front and Ba onwards on the rear. BUt ill be making a new set up. don't forget smaller rear bump stops with the larger housing on the diff. I didn t think about and hit a bump at hundredand the rear left wheel came off the ground about 10'

Got my brakes today.... not kinda happy with the service from hopper stoppers. they sent me the wrong master cylinder and rotors.... all fixed now but.

they should look good sitting behind the simmons

Lol the sent me the wrong brackets that bolt to the leg of the strut. Let us know how well yours brakes. Mine isnt as good as i would have thought and i have a 1' master and 270mm rear discs

Lol the sent me the wrong brackets that bolt to the leg of the strut. Let us know how well yours brakes. Mine isnt as good as i would have thought and i have a 1' master and 270mm rear discs

Thats funny, because everyone bags the commodore brakes, and says get the falcon kit.

Mine has commo brake and would seriously out stop almost anything from any speed!