Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Completely Unofficial Drunk Thread

Featured Replies

Sooo... I got a random phone call asking if I'd like to go out for dinner...for an ex's birthday :blinks: Stupid me, thinking it wouldn't be awkward! Concentrated my attention on her really really cute friend, who upon discovering that I had dated her friend (7 friggin years ago) decided it was awkward & lost interest. So I turned my attention to the bar...can't remember where I parked my car, don't care, can't drive it anyway. :lol:

 

Tax....*hic*....shi!!! :D

  • Replies 290
  • Views 147.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • i retract my previous statement...turns out she can deal with awkward... :wink:   WIN!! :dance:

  • first time drunk in a long time, after i wasted 60 bucks on teds and johnnys, i realised why i stopped going to the local. bogans, bogans everywhere.

  • 20 or so attempts to get the spelling right first go later.....   I probably shouldn't be posting here, seeing as it's a Thursday night & all (hate working hungover) but methinks I've had a few

Posted Images

i retract my previous statement...turns out she can deal with awkward... :wink:

 

WIN!! :dance:

GO LITTLE DAVO!

  • 2 months later...

Drinking on a work night = Bad.

 

Not tonight, tomorrow morning, at about 6:15am.

Something i couldn't really do when i was working. Maybe one drink but then that'd be it for me.

i found if i drank a few turkeys or jds with dinner, the next morning id want to kill everyone.

simple conclusion

Sooo... I got a random phone call asking if I'd like to go out for dinner...for an ex's birthday :blinks: Stupid me, thinking it wouldn't be awkward! Concentrated my attention on her really really cute friend, who upon discovering that I had dated her friend (7 friggin years ago) decided it was awkward & lost interest. So I turned my attention to the bar...can't remember where I parked my car, don't care, can't drive it anyway. :lol:

 

Tax....*hic*....shi!!! :D

 

i retract my previous statement...turns out she can deal with awkward... :wink:

 

WIN!! :dance:

 

One of the greatest things I've ever read on rollaclub.

One of the greatest things I've ever read on rollaclub.

 

I'll Second that...

Edited by DZach23

I was gonna but remembered I gotta start at 6:30.

 

Damn, I only have to out of bed by then.

 

Something i couldn't really do when i was working. Maybe one drink but then that'd be it for me.

 

I should've only had one drink with dinner, though it's hard for me to say no to single malt. :D I do tend to avoid worknight drinking nowadays, I'm not even 30 & the body doesn't respond like it did when I was 20. Work was a struggle today, especially since it involved troubleshooting other peoples work without the benefit of pulling the place apart to solve it.

 

i found if i drank a few turkeys or jds with dinner, the next morning id want to kill everyone.

 

I have the same response with Inner Circle/Bundy OP, except it's more immediate. UP, Red, 5 year old, all good. If I'm drinking OP, leave me the hell alone! :lol:

 

One of the greatest things I've ever read on rollaclub.

 

I'll Second that...

 

Haha, thanks guys but there's greater believe me, you just have to dig a little. I can't take full credit, BIG props must go to a now-not-so-active-members wife, who was my 'wingwoman' for the night. I don't know what she said to talk me up, but $h1t, it must've been good!

 

P.S - Yes, I'm back on the scotch again tonight, but no workies tomorrow! :dance:

 

P.P.S - I'll be in bed before midnight, I'm a f**king Cinderella nowadays. Beats insomnia I guess.

Edited by carbonboy

I'm on my second wild turkey 101 after dinner. I'm ʞ©$ɟed! shit is sooo smooth yet so strong :l

On a scale of 1 to Evan how drunk are you?

 

Evan + going for a refill. :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.