November 30, 200817 yr comment_293999 can't be as bad as the new WRX. I'd never felt physically ill looking at a car before I was following one the other week.... Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294005 can't be as bad as the new WRX. I'd never felt physically ill looking at a car before I was following one the other week.... For some reason when i see the rex hatchback i always think its a mazda 6 hatch and vise verse The Ssangyong people mover thing (Stavic) Makes me think of a 4 wheeled puke bag Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294008 what car??? no pic??? Oh you want a pic http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/94/Rodius.jpg Stavic/Rodius, same piece of trash Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294014 Oh you want a pic http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/94/Rodius.jpg Stavic/Rodius, same piece of trash Mercedes engine and expensive to fix. Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294080 That last pic of the Ssangyong. can anyone say Jeep wrangler rip off? Report
December 1, 200817 yr comment_294213 I really don't think that astra is all that ugly compared to some of the new "sports models" Look at the WRX, the new mazdas, the FG falcon is an absolute shocker! to say the least! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now