Straight doors

Radiator

Engine Xmember

Steering Rack etc

'S' Series Diff

Front Struts

Straight Bonnet & Guards

Hi,

I went wrecker hunting today in Brisbane/Ipswich area for KE30 axles but BW diff type.

So list below is the price for items wrecker etc:

Ipswich Auto Wreckers (on warrick road yamanto)

$35 each for axle from KE30 diff only had 1 BW believe he had 1 jap one also. Give him a ring.

Bundamba auto wreckers:

Only has KE55 and upwards wants $55 per axle (most expensive) has a few KE70 and KE55 and a Turbo charged 4K KE55 with 5 speed etc all there.

Bonanza wreckers (lobb st Ipswich)

$35 per axle if he had them. He only stocks KE70 and newer these days. This wrecker is 1km up the road from Ipswich Auto wreckers. The IAW has WAY more stuff corvets down to rollas and he has an importing license he only gets shit from the USA but :bash: and he charges more than Bonanza in Lobb st so I get a price from Bonanza and play him off even when Bonanza doesn't have the part..LOL And IAW always drops there price he is easy to bargain.

Brassel wreckers (one on highway going out to west)

$44 per axle if he had them. Currently has NO KE stuff he insisted. wouldn't even let me go for a walk around the wrecker.

Those prices were sourced as of this afternoon Roo.

Ill PM you IAW phone number you should ring him about a Jap KE30 diff.

Cheers

Cameron

if you want bw axles, i got a compelete ke30 diff here you can have, getting me a pair of ke30 jap axles and backing plates and drums

and i will swing you the diff and them pushrods yours after

Edited by Roo

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys saw what i think was a Ke55 at the oxley ABC wreckers with 13 inch hotwires on them also there is a Ta22 celica with manual gear box and 2t motor and the front stock suspension there as well

i should be making a vist there this week again i will put a few pic up of the cars if they are still there

Edited by Undertaker_is_the_best