Toyota Nationals 2009

trav_555

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turn out wasn't huge. I think the weather kept a few away. We only stayed for the show and shine, but yeah there was a cruise, dyno session, and driving events.

Also there was a historic car show the following day, which was looking interesting too!

the toyonationals looked sick a mate of mine went down there not sure if he took his car or my celica but yeah that looked like a wicked turn out!!!

is that an rb20 in an ae71 wagon????

Edited by mr ae71

the toyonationals looked sick a mate of mine went down there not sure if he took his car or my celica but yeah that looked like a wicked turn out!!!

is that an rb20 in an ae71 wagon????

White AE71 panno? If so, it's a 1JZ, basically just turned the 'khana into a burnout/skidpan :hammer:

Pretty sure i just got the last camp site at Dubbo city Caravan Park!

Whereabouts in the park were you? We were up the end near the camp kitchen, next to a Morris Minor woody ute towing a 50s folding caravan, 'twas awesome.

Whereabouts in the park were you? We were up the end near the camp kitchen, next to a Morris Minor woody ute towing a 50s folding caravan, 'twas awesome.

Up the other end, opposite the red XP Falcon coupe. Very nice. I wish i could have stuck around for that show as well!

• 4 weeks later...

yeah the 1JZ panel van is street driven, and ACT registered. He's a toymodder... and that car is VERY fast (its a well modified 1JZ)

If any of you guys are thinking of coming to Dubbo for the Toyota Nationals next year, i seriously recommend that you stay at the Matilda Motor Inn. Basically the whole motel is taken up by Toynats entrants, so the place turns into a massive toyota social gathering for the whole weekend (friday thru to monday morning).

I missed the nats this year, for the first time in a long time. I'll be back again next year for sure - its probably one of the biggest toyota social events of the year.