December 28, 200817 yr comment_302139 I'm pretty keen to go to this!!! fair drive from adelaide though... Report
January 5, 200917 yr comment_304402 Driving the corolla for 3 hours is bad enough..... Maybe if i had a 6th gear.....hmmmm *eyes off lexus box* Report
January 5, 200917 yr Author comment_304472 haha come on, will be fun i have to drive 6 hours!! Report
January 7, 200917 yr comment_305247 If I'm not working i should be able to make it, see if i can bring the rolla, dads KE70 van and the crown Report
January 8, 200917 yr Author comment_305651 so thats a maybe? well I'm stoiked and can't wait any members who wanna find a meeting placewhen they get there for all rollaclubians should send me a pm with like there mob number and ill send you mine so on the day we can all find each other easyily cheers Travis Report
January 8, 200917 yr comment_305921 I'd be keen to come up from Canberra, but it is far way. Its a maybe from me.. Report
January 14, 200917 yr comment_307634 See how i go. I might have to work it out with FBC to cruise on up together. Pending work and shit. Report
January 17, 200917 yr comment_308338 I may just be camping somewhere near dubbo over that weekend, might pop in for a look Report
January 19, 200917 yr Author comment_309036 alright sweet as, well if you guys decide to go send me a pm with ya mobile number and i shall try my hardest to organise a meet up there cheers Travis Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324389 Hey guys, incase you don't know entry forms are now up. check em out here... Report
March 4, 200917 yr Author comment_324457 I'm gonna either sleep in my car like a bum or ill pull off the road and set up my tent somewhere, cause I'm too poor to stay anywhere and don't know anyone in dubbo.... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now