December 26, 200817 yr comment_301545 Stubbie holder with inbuilt clock which I got from the cousins. Also 5l Heineken party keg from brother in law. Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301549 Parents/sister- mp4 player, new mobile, magnetic parts tray with mirror and picker upper, Box of 3x 5litre Castrol 20W-50. Boardys. Mums parents- moneys Aunt- moneys Dads parents- Porcelain figurines Uncle - 2 MORE 5 Litre bottles of Castrol 20W-50 Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301576 hydraulic jack jack stands car ramps undies shirts deodarants shavers cash wallet beer win? Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301585 hydraulic jackjack stands car ramps undies shirts deodarants shavers cash wallet beer win? sweet you did alright Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301606 Brand new set of dunlop rally tyres($600) Nintendo DS with 2 games Nintendo Wii Guitar Hero World Tour LOTS of choclates and lollies Body Board Top gear calendar Uni-filter for carbbys clothes Lynx Pack $40 Guinness world records 2009 And More..... I think i did very good Edited December 26, 200817 yr by The D Man Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301685 I gotst a new Pioneer head unit from my parents, Sunnies, sub + amp and seat covers from my boyfriend, Jamies and stuff from my grandma and jamies and acccesories etc from boyfriend's parents :) I gave mum a cookie monster nightie, mum's boyfriend nuts and a CD, boyfriend belt buckle and choccies and stuff for everyone else. ;) Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301690 box of chocolates britney spears curious perfum (smells like shiiiit) and a gift card had a very depressing xmas (family bullshit).... got smashed at a mates last night and played Guitar Hero World Tour till 4am...funny shit Edited December 26, 200817 yr by Corolla_Gurl Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301693 I gotst a new Pioneer head unit from my parents, Sunnies, sub + amp and seat covers from my boyfriend, Jamies and stuff from my grandma and jamies and acccesories etc from boyfriend's parents ;) I gave mum a cookie monster nightie, mum's boyfriend nuts and a CD, boyfriend belt buckle and choccies and stuff for everyone else. :D Gee, just a belt buckle after all that? :) Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301706 ipod nano chromatic in yellow very sexy i tunes gift vouchers. cash Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301716 Gee, just a belt buckle after all that? :) Haha I knew someone would say that ;) Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301718 ipod nano chromatic in yellow very sexy i tunes gift vouchers. cash kiss from trev I know, It was an early prezzie :) Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301721 Gee, just a belt buckle after all that? ;) Well Raven that all depends, She might of been the buckle :) Report
December 26, 200817 yr comment_301722 does that guitar hero world tour come with the drum kit and mic? i bought legends of rock today and a second guitar, bloody good game :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now