Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which Members Here Have Ae-92 Model Rolla ??

Featured Replies

hi there guys,

hope you all had a great x-mas.

ok,any way I'm just asking around and curious to see how many of you and which members here have ae-92 model rollas ??

 

i have a emerald metailic green ae-92 ,94csi 5 speed that I'm currently doing up and i would like to catch up and go on a cruise with some of you that as the same car thats all.

 

so far iv fitted 17" lenso white 5 spoke rims,lowered compressed coils,2/1/4" mandrel full exh,extractors,tinted windows,custom plates "TOY CSI ",sports steering wheel,halogen globes,tinted rear tail lights,clear side guard blinkers,debadged,de plastic side stripped it,bonnet scoop,shortned quick shift gear stick mod,white line rear sway bar,and strut brace,wholf whistle,removeable sunroof,color coded mirrors,rear spoiler,lipped rear guards,cd/stero upgrade,cold air intake mod with uni pod filter under left hand front guard area.

 

next years mods are disk brake rear end,front sx sway bar,20 v silver top eng conversion,1/2 roll bar,race bucket seats,slotted/vented disk rotors,good pads,alarm,bonnet air vents,after market door side mirrors from ssv.com.au

 

I'm from dandenong s.e melb ,vic.

hope to hear from some of you.

cheers

glen

0405 801 586

[email protected]

Edited by toycsi

  • Author

hi mystik,

how are ya.

ok thanks for that.

cheers

glen

Had one for my first car!

wrote it off 6 months later!!

baby blue hatch!!! homo but it was aiight

Hi mate, they're not really my favourite rolla's but i do have an AE92 Seca

 

They make a fairly good, comfortable daily....power & economy that can't be ignored

 

I still prefer my KE's though

 

Good luck and maybe start a thread in "Rides & Projects" so we can see your lil Toy CSi.....

  • Author

hi guys,

thanks for your replies and comments.

yep i will be sure to post pics of her soon ok.

just got to get some one to scan pics then i can forward them on to some here hopefully to post up for me as I'm not much good at this computer stuff.

cheers

glen

Yeah got one in the family, its the missus car used for daily driving :y:

 

1994 CSI, AE92R but vin states its a AE94 unsure why but maybe one day ill get told

 

Injected 5speed

I Have an LE Nova :y:

  • 2 weeks later...

I "have one" but it belongs to my partner,

 

P1010132.jpg

 

(its mine for all intensive purposes! hahah, I built it, I work on it and we just bought a house together, so the "whats mine is yours and yours is mine" thing comes into effect a bit! haha.)

yeah ive got one - its my daily but once uni starts back up I'm hoping to drop in a 4age and spend a few more dollars to get it going

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.