Which Members Here Have Ae-92 Model Rolla ??

toycsi

hi there guys,

hope you all had a great x-mas.

ok,any way I'm just asking around and curious to see how many of you and which members here have ae-92 model rollas ??

i have a emerald metailic green ae-92 ,94csi 5 speed that I'm currently doing up and i would like to catch up and go on a cruise with some of you that as the same car thats all.

so far iv fitted 17" lenso white 5 spoke rims,lowered compressed coils,2/1/4" mandrel full exh,extractors,tinted windows,custom plates "TOY CSI ",sports steering wheel,halogen globes,tinted rear tail lights,clear side guard blinkers,debadged,de plastic side stripped it,bonnet scoop,shortned quick shift gear stick mod,white line rear sway bar,and strut brace,wholf whistle,removeable sunroof,color coded mirrors,rear spoiler,lipped rear guards,cd/stero upgrade,cold air intake mod with uni pod filter under left hand front guard area.

next years mods are disk brake rear end,front sx sway bar,20 v silver top eng conversion,1/2 roll bar,race bucket seats,slotted/vented disk rotors,good pads,alarm,bonnet air vents,after market door side mirrors from ssv.com.au

I'm from dandenong s.e melb ,vic.

hope to hear from some of you.

cheers

glen

0405 801 586

[email protected]

Edited by toycsi

Members dont see this ad

Hi mate, they're not really my favourite rolla's but i do have an AE92 Seca

They make a fairly good, comfortable daily....power & economy that can't be ignored

I still prefer my KE's though

Good luck and maybe start a thread in "Rides & Projects" so we can see your lil Toy CSi.....

• 2 weeks later...