December 30, 200817 yr comment_302820 what do people do when thay get time off, this started as just a retrim in the boot, but one thing went to another and now its a full retrim. this isn't my work but, i did'nt get holidays, all the trimming was done by my dad, Report
December 30, 200817 yr Author comment_302825 the only reason that I'm not working on it right now is that I'm waiting for glue to dry, bout to put the dash back in now. oh and the yellow is a fake leather that is the exact same colour of the car, Report
December 30, 200817 yr comment_302826 the only reason that I'm not working on it right now is that I'm waiting for glue to dry, bout to put the dash back in now.oh and the yellow is a fake leather that is the exact same colour of the car, Looking really good Ash. How about some pics of the rest of it all together! Report
December 30, 200817 yr comment_302851 :) man that is gonna look pretty good i recon, looking forward to the pics of it all finished, boot trim as well :lmao: Report
December 30, 200817 yr comment_302865 Looking good mate, very unique....just like the outside.. :) Will it be all done in time for the Coochin Creek Cruise/Camping trip? Report
December 31, 200817 yr Author comment_303118 Looking good mate, very unique....just like the outside.. :) Will it be all done in time for the Coochin Creek Cruise/Camping trip? that was the reason for the boot to be redone (so i has somewhere to sleep) but it got out of control Report
December 31, 200817 yr comment_303123 Dash looks really good!!! Hmm I'm thinking that door cards would be good to!! :> Report
January 1, 200917 yr Author comment_303271 Hmm I'm thinking that door cards would be good to!! :> already done smart ass :yes: :jamie: Report
January 1, 200917 yr comment_303274 Would that mean you'd have a window winder rigged up?? :yes: Report
January 2, 200917 yr Author comment_303478 Would that mean you'd have a window winder rigged up?? :yes: what is this, pick on my shitbox or something. yeah there are window winders to. the entire interior is being done Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now