Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 124
  • Views 68.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so its tomorrow, 930 at tomato lake?

  • Author
Garnett is stuck at work till 10:30, so ummmm

 

make it 10:30

 

I'm at work now... the only place i can get online, coz my computer has spat the dummy. I'll get out as soon as i can, but that is kinda dependent on the workers i have to watch.

 

Don't forget to tune to Triple J!!!

you all suck and organise shit like women.

you all suck and organise shit like women.
+1

 

For some reason dates always change etc.

:hmm: I just got up, still a bit drunk.

 

I went to a party last night and took a bottle of CC's. I didn't eat tea and had about 4 really strong drinks, then I don't remember anything else. Apparently I finished the bottle in less than 2 hours on an empty stomach.

 

I woke up at 7am and threw up a lot, it was straight alcohol. Man I'm not taking a full bottle out with me ever again!

No hangover but man is my stomach pissed at me! :hmm:

:hmm: I just got up, still a bit drunk.

 

I went to a party last night and took a bottle of CC's. I didn't eat tea and had about 4 really strong drinks, then I don't remember anything else. Apparently I finished the bottle in less than 2 hours on an empty stomach.

 

I woke up at 7am and threw up a lot, it was straight alcohol. Man I'm not taking a full bottle out with me ever again!

No hangover but man is my stomach pissed at me! :hmm:

 

dw i woke up at 1230 and i didnt drink last nite!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.