Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Urgent Request!!! We Need Another Cruise!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 124
  • Views 68.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do learn haha.

 

come teach yourself on my cars... save me fixing them haha

 

oh yeah I'm back on the 8th at 6.20pm so perhaps a cruise the weekend after???

come teach yourself on my cars... save me fixing them haha

 

oh yeah I'm back on the 8th at 6.20pm so perhaps a cruise the weekend after???

Haha what do you need fixed? I'll give it a go!

ye flights have changed so now I'm arriving at 2.25am on monday haha

 

and micth i have 3 ke70s at my house, just come and wack some shit with hammers or something, or you could pull the 4k out my panno for me hahaha

Wack some shit with hammers? That's just depressing haha.

 

If you have all the tools that I'll need and some soft drink to keep me going, then yeah I'll do it haha.

 

Edit: Oh yeah and a radio for JJJ.

Edited by Mybowlcut

soft drink,

 

 

BEER

 

and ill rip out your 4kc fag boy joshywashy

Edited by D1doony

what day you doin it? cause i might come let a hand!

 

also whens this cruise?!

Edited by TheGhost

Haha whoa everyone wants to get in on the action.

better than sittin at home bored shitless! plus i would get to meet a few of u! hahaha

scooooooooore! teamwork haha,

 

may need 4 people to coz i got no engine crane haha

  • Author

Engine crane=I got one i can bring...

 

But what the hell, I'll just come down and lend a hand... I wanna see this "rolla owners don't NEED engine cranes..." in action.

 

 

As far as cruise goes??? mwahahaha...

 

two weeks running where it just never happens? WIN!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.