Rollaclub Bbq Day On March 8th Sunday.

Falken_KE30

SO

A few of use are gunna do oa BBQ out hollybank just for a catch up. though we might see if anyone else is interested in coming, i could prolly bring camera, get some happy snaps

Am think the 8th of march (decent amount of notice) its a sunday, try leave launny at 11ish and cruise out there.

will be BYO meat and drinks,

So far there is

Me

Ben

Aaron

Sturgey ?

all welcome, if ya come ya come, if not ohwell :(

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm all for Hollybank as a suitable place for this run, but like Dan said, something around the easter break would be the go as well.......

I'm voting for a hills run like the one we were going to have months ago that ended up being canceled due to lack of interest and ended up turning into "Dirt Day" for the easter break......But that's for another thread......

We can always go for a decent burn after the meet and food thing anyway....... :|

• 3 weeks later...

It better Be, I'm keen as chips to see it!!!

we are thinking of meeting up at coles (or is woolies?) carpark in mowbray.. Can get some fuel if eeded, some drinks and food at the shop.. and try leave at 11am? slow cruise out there, BBQ at like 12.30 - 1. Then people can split off if they want, and the others can tag along for a drive somewhere.

Hows that sound?