toms.AE71

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

next cruise we will organise to find a place for a shoot. i know a good place further up north near williamstown that is awesome for the shoot, same place we did the calendar shoot. closes at 6pm so would have to be early afternoon, but can organise to get some good group shots. or we could find somewhere else if people don't want to travel that far north.

good scenic cruise through gawler and then back down williamstown way, some people can go gorge but i prefer to go blacktop road way as gorge is challenging for people like me new to hills cruising,and i don't like to make it a bore for other people.

hell yeah chicky I'm so there lmao i need some good photos before i put lock diff in lmao i love cruzing throw gawler way its like second home haha I'm there for sure

I KNEW I SAW U THERE TODAY! hahaha. i texted you too. i saw ahh black bonnet then was like hey wait a minute thats a flat front 70 like cams! haha

yeah i was there lmao i wasd looking for u but didnt see u when u sent that lmao .....heres another pic but ner my way more

post-7027-1233743692_thumb.jpg

geez mystik..

Behind bianca AAAAND lesley ?

All in one day ?

You don't mess around ay

haha.

no, different days :lmao:

and hey atleast I'm not the one with the pedo bear comment :y: ;)

^^^

did I miss something??? :D

don't think so,

but then again you never know