September 22, 201214 yr comment_628207 Stop polluting this website with your tassie videos......... :P Report
September 22, 201214 yr comment_628209 EADC. Just because we have a good drift scene :P Thought you'd be getting all excited with all the ke70's getting around :P Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_628250 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LN6zSs0e-Q&feature=player_embedded#t=24s Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_628269 Hmmm it looks like it locks and the rear springs compress, then flex backwards causing it to do little hops. Or maybe your right and its just terrible abs. Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_628272 I'm on phone so I could be wrong but that's what it looked like? Either way.. Lol! Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_628292 Hmmm it looks like it locks and the rear springs compress, then flex backwards causing it to do little hops. You can see it in the driveshaft jumping up and down. Its got ABS, can see it in the front wheels juddering away. I'd say the backend would more then likely be from a crap suspension setup and the big tires. I want one for toowoomba Report
September 23, 201214 yr comment_628293 Topgear is awesome. Love the way everyone looks at it think wtf. Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_628445 Does your video camera look like this? Records about the same Report
September 24, 201214 yr comment_628529 Hahahahaha! http://www.dragzine.com/news/postman-pat-the-most-awesome-kiddie-ride-ever/ Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now