October 21, 201213 yr comment_632838 It's the same as Mad Mike's, They have Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll labels on their buttons. haha The car looks sex. Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_632840 The video of it 13BT'd drifting the go-kart track is rad. I mean, Look at all the porn that comes up when you type Hugo Ae86 into Google.. VVV https://www.google.c...XH6W5iQe9noDwBw Edited October 21, 201213 yr by Jono.C Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_632845 That was my attempt at internet sarcasm. Yeah Hugo's car is k00l I don't like rotarys in Corolla's I only like rotarys in RXs Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_632911 Hugo's 85/85 is sick. Even though it's Rotary Rotary ftw. :) EDIT: 20B is even more win. That was my attempt at internet sarcasm. Yeah Hugo's car is k00l I don't like rotarys in Corolla's I only like rotarys in RXs Rotaries in anything are almost always a marked improvement on what was in there before. :) Edited October 21, 201213 yr by Willis Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_632923 Rotaries in anything are almost always a marked improvement on what was in there before. :) Unless they COME with it in the wrong car, case in point the Mazda Roadpacer http://www.j-spec.com.au/featured/id-11445 Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_632925 Another case in point is the Mercedes-Benz C111 They realized a wankel wouldn't cut it, so a twin turbo v8 was used instead Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_632930 Unless they COME with it in the wrong car, case in point the Mazda Roadpacer http://www.j-spec.co...atured/id-11445 Still rotary powered. And that's cool. They realized a wankel wouldn't cut it ??? Putting some words in their mouths there orr?? Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_632932 Putting some words in their mouths there orr?? "Das wankel ist kaputte" - Mercedes-Benz engineer. Report
October 21, 201213 yr comment_632935 Putting some words in their mouths there orr?? I don't believe so, cause MB tried a tri-rotor and then tried a quad-rotor, wasn't till they used a 5 cylinder diesel did Mercedes start breaking records with the car. Report
October 22, 201213 yr comment_632947 Still rotary powered. And that's cool. How about the 26L/100km fuel 'economy'? I must admit for the rarity its cool as only 800 were made. Report
October 22, 201213 yr comment_632958 Yeah rotarys are cool but the $$$ spent vs Performance is generally crap and there fuel economie is terrible. A rx8 has worse a fuel ecnomy than a Range Rover Sport supercharged! Edited October 22, 201213 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now