January 19, 200917 yr comment_308962 hey everyone So i'm going in for surgery tomorrow to fix my jaw. I have a fairly sized overbite that needs to be corrected. So yea i won't be online for about 3 days or so. I'm pretty nervous but i should be fine :y:. its gonna suck cause i won't be able to eat solid foods for over a week :yak:. Wish me luck!! cheers jason Report
January 19, 200917 yr comment_308969 hey everyoneSo i'm going in for surgery tomorrow to fix my jaw. I have a fairly sized overbite that needs to be corrected. So yea i won't be online for about 3 days or so. I'm pretty nervous but i should be fine :y:. its gonna suck cause i won't be able to eat solid foods for over a week :yak:. Wish me luck!! cheers jason Good luck mate, 3 days, why so long? Report
January 19, 200917 yr comment_308974 Shit dude that will hurt Had a mate that had it done I made him laugh so much he cried Any ways good luck mate hope all goes well Cheers Jamie Report
January 19, 200917 yr Author comment_308975 well its pretty major surgery and i'll need to be on morphine for the pain and i have to be in intensive care for the first 24 hours i guess thats why its 3 days Report
January 19, 200917 yr comment_308980 WoW. 3 days! OMG watch the post counts drop. :yak: lOl. Na, good luck and remember no giving head for the first week. We don't wanna hear about any accidental biting accidents. :y: Report
January 19, 200917 yr comment_308993 I had my tonsils taken out in 2007, was in hospital for 3 days, wasnt much fun! haha. I kept trying to steal packs of biscuits from the nurses, but they kept catching me! i was sick of shitting through the eye of a needle, because all i had eaten was iceblocks and soups and stuff. Good luck with it. Report
January 19, 200917 yr comment_308994 I hope all goes well. I hope you get some hella sexy nurses! Report
January 19, 200917 yr comment_309028 I hope all goes well. I hope you get some hella sexy nurses! that all depends on what hospital hes going into :y:, if its the RAH, watch out quite a few of the night nurses are old battle axes who are ready to retire :loo: the ones on the northern side on of adelaide arent to bad i know a few of them cause i have 1: worked with them or 2: went to school with them :yak: :yes: Report
January 19, 200917 yr Author comment_309052 well then i guess i'm lucky cause i'm goin to calvary in northern adelaide :y: and i just got back from the pre-op appointment and it turns out i won't be able to eat solids for 6 weeks :yak: bye bye christmas weight Report
January 19, 200917 yr comment_309152 well then i guess i'm lucky cause i'm goin to calvary in northern adelaide ;)and i just got back from the pre-op appointment and it turns out i won't be able to eat solids for 6 weeks :( bye bye christmas weight My mum went there when she had a nose job. They're nice there. I think. Good luck boy! ;) Report
January 19, 200917 yr comment_309156 lOl Anyone in your family born with good facial parts?? ;) Nose job? Jaw? Your parents aren't siblings are they?? :( Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now