Seats

SLO-030

Hi guys,

I been thinking about swapping the front and maybe even rear seats for something a little more modern and buckety.

I would like a set of Toyota Paseo seats but cans seem to find any at the wreckers.

SO, id like some suggestions and pics of something that wont be too wide for a ke30 yet be comfy and buckety.

EDIT: Trying to keep a stock-ish look (as in they were in a car from stock) Definatly not looking at full race buckets similar to the ones below so please don't suggest them :D

post-5493-1233059372_thumb.jpg

CHEERS

Ryan

Edited by SLO-030

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got n12 pulsar seats in my 30. Had to modify the ke30 seat rails a bit to make them fit but they are a huge improvement on the original seats, way more supportive.

As BReNt has suggested, The n12 pulsar seats but out of the et turbo pulsar/exa are quite nice to sit in, I never got uncomfortable in mine and they held onto you pretty good, AL25 corolla is another seat that wraps around pretty good and has an adjustable side support.

yeah mate has n12 turbo.. fine if you have a harness to hold you in but yeah. :)

I've got a "monza/autotechnica seat" thats reclineable... quiet comfy and supportive. :D

edit: also my sister has a 2006 focus and they are "buckety" and very comfortable

Edited by toyota_ae71

My mums got some form of Ford Focus 2004/5/6?. seats are hard and uncomfortable. Something akin to sitting on milk or wooden crates, the milk or wooden crates will offer more support me thinks.

lol haha, its really personal choice with seats.... do what the guy said above, go to the wreckers and car dealers and sit in every car till you find what you like :D

Not sure how well they would fit, but late model commodore (VT-VX SS) seats have a decent side wadding and are a "bucket" style.

They fit width wise and height wise in toranas, so they would more then likely fit in your rolla.

There are plenty of them at the wreckers too, just steer clear of the bloody ones!

Other then that, I can reccomend mid-late90s early 2000s integre seats, The typeRs came with some decent buckets over the years.

WRX seats are another lot that come up from time to time as upgrades in early model cars of all makes.

just to illustrate the commo seats in a torana thing

IMGP0024.jpg

IMGP0028.jpg

plenty of room accross, and they come in alot of different fabrics and styles.

Just another option to consider if you arent worried about using something out of a commodore.

Edited by orangeLJ