Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Yellow Ke -70

Featured Replies

Hi guys.

 

I'm from Malaysia. I so glad to meet this web.

So i give some pic my ride.And give u comment about my ride or give suggestion. ok.

post-7250-1233559506_thumb.jpg

post-7250-1233559551_thumb.jpg

post-7250-1233559578_thumb.jpg

post-7250-1233559605_thumb.jpg

post-7250-1233559621_thumb.jpg

post-7250-1233559689_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 34
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow baidin2006, your car looks really great. I never would have believed that a large boot spoiler could look good on a kesev but I think you have done an excellent job.

 

Would love to see some interior photo's and some better pictures of your wheels.

 

Great work and welcome to the forum!

Haha! Crazy. Height is the first thing I noticed... needs to be slammed. But sans the huge spoiler and mud flaps, it would look better.

HI mate

 

I think your car is awesome. A bit over the top but by the looks of it very much care of!!! Good on you and Plastic is fantastic!! But I agree...drop that thing on its arse!!

 

Good Luck

Haha! Crazy. Height is the first thing I noticed... needs to be slammed.

 

I totally agree but maybe roads not so good where baidin2006 is. :cool:

  • Author
wow baidin2006, your car looks really great. I never would have believed that a large boot spoiler could look good on a kesev but I think you have done an excellent job.

 

Would love to see some interior photo's and some better pictures of your wheels.

 

Great work and welcome to the forum!

 

ok. give me time to pose u my wheels. ok

  • Author
Haha! Crazy. Height is the first thing I noticed... needs to be slammed. But sans the huge spoiler and mud flaps, it would look better.

 

 

Thnk u.

  • Author
I totally agree but maybe roads not so good where baidin2006 is. :2thumbs:

 

 

Sorry. My line have problem. Nice to meet u. :cool:

Edited by baidin2006

hello baidin2006

i think you should definitely lower that corolla of yours. It will look alot better.

The front end of the car looks awesome!

Not too sure about the rear spoiler though :cool:.

lol

Need4Speed Underground 2 meets a ke70.

  • Author
hello baidin2006

i think you should definitely lower that corolla of yours. It will look alot better.

The front end of the car looks awesome!

Not too sure about the rear spoiler though :cool:.

 

[font="Comic Sans MS"]I agree you to lower my corolla. Can you tel l me how to do it.

And about my wheel. i used 13 x 6.5 inch wheels.

the rear and front tyres are 185/60[/font] :P

  • Author
Buy a set (4) of lowered springs.

 

It coming soon. :P

Need4Speed Underground 2 meets a ke70.

 

:D well said

car looks cool but needs to be slammed, and maybe lose the wing

well done other wise

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.