21-bjf's Ke20

21-BJF

ok as some of you may know i ran into a small spot of bother a few weeks back in the form of a traffic accident, i was devostated to find out that they were planing on writting the car off. After asking a few questions it turned out this was only because parts could not be found. i then pulled the car our of that shop and had it towed to Oz Rods at meadowbrook. I went down on Saturday morning before work for a look at it and can not believe it was the same car i took in. 100% straight. The only thing i told them was under no circumstances did i want the car cut up.

good news is i will have it back and on the road friday morning.

sooo happy and can not speak highly enough of the work that graham and the boys have done.

stay tuned for more updates.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whole car is being repainted today buffed and new stickers tomorrow and then rear bumper which has been re-chrommed back on and pick up on friday. can't wait.

Oz Rods & Restorations

(07) 3805 7155

60/ 62 Nestor Drv Meadowbrook QLD 4131

the specialize in ground up builds on hot rods. so its funny seeing my 20 in a shed full of old chevy's and hot rods.

They also bought a complete car to get a boot lid as that was the only part on mine that was to gone to fix. and i scored it as well so will have a few more overrated bumpers and other parts if anyone is looking . . . . .

post-7651-061067600 1292997933_thumb.jpg

post-7651-050542900 1292997968_thumb.jpg

post-7651-007548000 1292997999_thumb.jpg

sooooo many creases for it to come out not cut and that straight is mind boggling.

hats off and bow down to the people who fixed it. :hail:

as they said when i took it in, 'its only steel'. i went back in the second day for a look and it was already straight. absolute masters.

full respary will be finished today, buffed and back together and drive it home on friday morning.

Edited by 21-BJF

• 4 weeks later...

funny you should say that trev, i have been approached with a business opportunity and need to free up some cash to get it off the ground. So i have actually decided to sell it as it turns out that I'm pretty shit at pimping myself out on the street...

if you know of anyone that might be interested, drop me a line.