Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Pano

Featured Replies

This is my KE70 pano, brought it bout 4 months ago with a blown head gasket. Did the dodge and just took the head off cleaned with a razor blade and put a new gasket on, and its been the best car i've ever owned. I do need a LH park light cover though, so if anyone can help me find one it would be greatly appreciated.

 

post-7669-1234356897.jpg

 

post-7669-1234356880.jpg

 

post-7669-1234356909.jpg

looks decent enough, you need to lower it asap though!

Nice work man! Pano's are awesome! And you got one with windows!

 

:dance:

nice ride man. If you happen to come across more than one passenger side parker lens let me know. I'm after one too.

If you need any other panelvan parts. let me know.

Dave

Edited by Gemho3

  • Author

Would like to modify but flat broke, will lower it as soon as i have done all the head lights. Only one works atm, RH high beam. After that i wouldn't mind playin round with it.

Sweet pano you have there mate. So this trick that you did with your head gasket, was it hard?? How was the engine after?? My head gasket leaks at the mo and wouldn't mind using this thrick. Otherwise I have to rip the phucker out.

Saw this rig in the flesh yesterday. I have to say, its a sexy chassis. very straight and very clean, and I love the cool overseas spec dash. Even the seats are cool in this thing, way cooler than sedans, and the vinyl floor is sick.

 

Just a shame the bumpers arent perfect but you can't win them all, I guess.

 

Your gonna have some fun together, you and the Pano!

 

:P

Dam, now I wanna see dash pics?!?!?

 

+1, I wanna see how different it is to my KE70 panno dash.

 

post-1373-1234792698_thumb.jpg

 

It looks really good with windows in the rear.

I think its the same dash Trev, I just like that its different and I think a bit classier.

 

Ah, I thought you meant they were different again, I love the look of them, I was going to put the E7 tacho dash in mine but it grew on me so I decided to go external tacho, They also have a fuel light :wink:

Ah, I thought you meant they were different again, I love the look of them, I was going to put the E7 tacho dash in mine but it grew on me so I decided to go external tacho, They also have a fuel light :hmm:

 

 

Even the base model Aussie cars have a fuel light, they just don't often work like mine. :wink:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.