June 6, 200917 yr comment_350343 Oh and I forgot to add, well done BKS - good venue and good turn out - a credit to you! Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_350391 nice piccies Adam, just after you left, a bozosuku style ra28 rolled in, also a red ae86 similiar to the takumi one. Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_350406 Spewin i missed it! I had finnished the KE-70 Internal reg alternater in my car at about 5pm last night :bash: So much for a staight for bolt in. Wiring was quick and easy. But getting it to fit in an allready overfull engine bay has been a nightmare, had to change bott rad hose to clear everything. Now i need a new battery as this one is not holding charge. Congrats to Dave and Matt. stu. Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_350715 Thanks for the pics and vote silverra23. Was absolutely wrapped to come away with best engine bay. Congrats to Dave for taking home so many trophies. A massive thank-you to Andy (BKS) for organising such a great day and weekend (for those who went cruising i'm sure). The amount of work he went to, to get this day up and running was superb. Top job mate. I might put up some pics that i took. Matt. Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_350810 i'll just put up some random shots without plates as i can't be bothered blanking them out! Check out how clean the calipers and pads are! Report
June 12, 200917 yr comment_351758 OMG, what a massive turnout! That looks totally awesome. Spewin i missed it :y: Report
June 12, 200917 yr comment_351760 I've already stated my appreciation towards you Andy, but it really was an enjoyable event. I'm filthy that I had to work on saturday, and missed the show and shine (including seeing daves baby again, matts beauty, and the celicas...), but ah well. there'll be another time Cheers Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now