Te72 1Uz Engine Swap!!! Reborn Haha Check It *pg3*

nicistheshit

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, pics of engine mounted? does yours have steering box or rack? I am doing 1uz on my TE72 as well (well T18 here in aus) but mine is the 2 door liftback version. about half way with my conversion, got all suspension, diff, brakes and sttering sorted, just got engine to mount, gearbox and roll cage and few other little bits and peices, got the engine for free too!

free is a good price!! haha,

I am swappin a ae71 front xmember, because that came with the 4ac. which has a R&P setup, from there I'm going to swap a m2 rack and get more angle.

I don't have any more pics or progress for a while. i moved about 3 hours from home for school and had to leave my car in my moms garage until i graduate which is a shame because i should have this 1uz running..........

are you using a auto trans? or 5 speed conversion??

what have you done to your suspension?

and what are you using for a rear end?

i have a few different ideas.

either mk3 supra, 240sx or ford 8.8 maybe??

with the s13 rear id be able to keep my lug pattern. but i don't know if it will hold a steady 300+whp all day

I am using hilux diff, with a 5 speed richmond gearbox from states, close ratio with 1:1 5th gear.

Suspension is just coilovers front with T3 wilwood brake setup modded steering arms with rose jointed adjustable lcas.

Also have ma70 supra rear brakes on hilux diff.