Myles Thrash Box Ke30!

ke30Rolla myles

hey guys

i missed the corollas so I'm buying a ke30 next week

found it in some 1 front yard n just went n asked n I'm buying it off the old man for 300bux!!

in fair good condition runs good,

3k 4spd il take some pics of it asap as i get it and show every 1

plans are to cut exhaust n hang out side of car hoppign we can get some flames

grab some spray paint n give it a lacker.

strip all the heavy shit out of it putt the roll cadge in, then hire a trailer and take out to little beach and give it a thrashing on the dry lakes.

thanks for looking pics soon!

if ya got any crazy ideas that u want done, just for fun I'm willing to do it to the car

Members dont see this ad

Guess who's back... back again... Myles is back... tell a friend.

Sorry... had to do it :D

So I take it that this ke30 won't be registered?? How are you planning on doing side exhaust? Never seen it done on a corolla before. Would be pretty unusual but see how you go aye. Any plans for the engine?

Edited by Jason KE30

Guess who's back... back again... Myles is back... tell a friend.

Sorry... had to do it :D

So I take it that this ke30 won't be registered?? How are you planning on doing side exhaust? Never seen it done on a corolla before. Would be pretty unusual but see how you go aye. Any plans for the engine?

LOL yes I'm back

no it is not registered and has not been for 4 years, so i need to go threw that regencey,,,,, NOT Worth it.

it has got rust on it and window is broken I'm fair sure, and the exhaust is easy, just cut pipe close to engine then welt a l shape pipe on and add more pipe so it hangs out the side, and i got some hills i have got planned to jump ill record it. and nah just keep the 3k stock

once we had our fun sell to u pull it for few hundred dollars.

LOL go for it mate, BUT if its really overrated and no rust i'd sell it for twice or tripple for what you bought it for, then go buy a shitter!! side pipes are good, got them on my ke70. sounds wicked! g/l with it all mate, got any pics??

no pics yet need the money to buy it first i get my 900$ Thursday i am hoping then ill go out and buy it, and yes side exhausts sound sik hope i can get some flameage!

don think many people here ar gonna be all jumping at the fact you wanna trash a good condition ke.

you should buy a rundown one and farked one before you go and wreck a perfectly good one.

sell it to me?

mate it is a shit box prity much and i know rollaz are kinda hard to kill so i need to to have a good thrashing mgiht even keep it as i sprint car.

if it was good ill sell for parts due to not going threw regencey.

weld the diff. and take the bonnet off when thrashing it, more air intake lol.

your gonna have fun pm me when you do it ill come out

haha u gonnna give ya car a thrashing on the sand/dirt and jumps aswell are u lol, me and 3 mates are splitting the cost 100bux each so its not hard on me n they were coming any way so thats fair can't wait to get my hands on it

and I'm only showing and talking about it because i can't recall any 1 doing this... and thought it would be call watching a car turn into a speed way type car. and have a laugh when the vids hit you tube!

this is me last week doing a burnout on some 1s old thrash car --sigma-- om my bike

LOL yes I'm back

no it is not registered and has not been for 4 years, so i need to go threw that regencey,,,,, NOT Worth it.

it has got rust on it and window is broken I'm fair sure, and the exhaust is easy, just cut pipe close to engine then welt a l shape pipe on and add more pipe so it hangs out the side, and i got some hills i have got planned to jump ill record it. and nah just keep the 3k stock

once we had our fun sell to u pull it for few hundred dollars.

a vehicle can be unregistered upto 7 years before its required to go over regency unless if was defected, economic write off and these laws have drastically changed in the last 2 years alsowritten.

i bought my ke25 off the front lawn of a guy in galwer been parked for 5 years no rego papers.

just filled out a change of registration form and didnt even need his signature just his name and address

hope this helps if you wanted options

a vehicle can be unregistered upto 7 years before its required to go over regency unless if was defected, economic write off and these laws have drastically changed in the last 2 years alsowritten.

i bought my ke25 off the front lawn of a guy in galwer been parked for 5 years no rego papers.

just filled out a change of registration form and didnt even need his signature just his name and address

hope this helps if you wanted options

yea i has thanks but id rather have some fun on the dirt lol i have not got the money to keep on the rd, and its not just my car, we will buy it for fun

thanks any ways tho mate