Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"love The Beast"

Featured Replies

Anybody seen this yet? If so did you enjoy it?

 

Have seen adds on monday nights (during top gear) for it for a couple of weeks, looks ok.

 

A client just sent me a couple of free tickets for it so I might as well go have a look. :)

Apparently it's a really good movie. Havn't heard anything bad about it so far. Plus it's got one of the best falcons ever IMO. It's got to do with a Eric Bana's passion for what he loves most, which is his first love, his XB Falcon Coupe. Gonna see it this weekend i reckon.

yup, I can't wait to get out and see it when I get a chance.

 

I really like Bana and it looks like it is a REALLY good doco on the long term relationship between his car and his matess

saw it last night at the Street Machine organised drive-in night at coburg. coincidently, i also happened to get free tickets (well nobbler did, but we went in the ke20 as his wagon is engineless atm)

 

was a really good movie/doco. talking about cars, what they mean to each individual and collectively, some great footage of targa tassie (in the XB) and of him driving a porsche around phillip island at the beginning (i believe).

 

i kept getting distracted by the guy behind us in his chev convertable flashing his lights whenever something caught his fancy......during the film.

i kept getting distracted by the guy behind us in his chev convertable flashing his lights whenever something caught his fancy......during the film.

 

Tyre iron in each headlight would've stopped that pronto.

 

I think I might check this out, I saw the previews the other week, sounds good.

My mum and dad seen it and said it is VERY VERY good

  • Author

Went and watched it last night.

 

Very cool movie for any car/targa entheusiest. :yes:

 

I did have to feel a bit sorry for him after having the same car for 25 odd years and seriously crashing it.

 

....oh and I was in the movie for about 1.5 seconds!!! :D

Saw it at Blacktown driveins last week.

 

How come noones mentioned the bit where Jeremy Clarkson bags out Corollas? :D

cos i was too busy PMSL to really care :D

Saw the movie the other day. I really enjoyed it. It was a doco you could really get involved in. Almost like you have known Bana for a while and you can feel his emotions through the screen. It was very well produced.

 

I would recommend if you havent seen it.....Go watch it.

Saw it at Blacktown driveins last week.

 

How come noones mentioned the bit where Jeremy Clarkson bags out Corollas? :y:

 

Yeah I noticed. Plus all the non corolla mates with me did too. I mean of all the cars he could have chosen to dish crap to... anyway doesn't change the fact it is a brilliant movie. Made me want to give targa tasmania a go until I was informed of the entrance fee.

  • Author
Yeah I noticed. Plus all the non corolla mates with me did too. I mean of all the cars he could have chosen to dish crap to... anyway doesn't change the fact it is a brilliant movie. Made me want to give targa tasmania a go until I was informed of the entrance fee.

 

hehe, good reason to work for a company who's a major sponsor and gets a free entry each year! :P

 

I gearing up for next year. I'm a little concerned though about the comment Eric made something along the lines of..... "If you've got a car you've had for a long time don't take it in a race like this". :hmm:

there is like 150hrs of film that they had to cut of him and his mates just being complete idiots that they couldnt fit in there apparently

Going to see it saturday night. The drive in has this wicked thing going called "BYOBeast" where you have to go in your old car :)

 

We're going in my rolla and the WB one tonner :jamie:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.