Gold Coast Cruise Time Yo

Roo

yo

OK ITS ON!!!!!

cruise will be from currimbin valley, over the mountain and maybe have a bbq/buy some lunch in Murwillumbah

Cruise meeting point is The Esplanade, Maimi at 11am, then cruise over the mountain cook/get some food then cruise back.

so

Date: date changed to sunday the 31st

Time : 11am

where: The Esplanade, Miami/Burleigh (just for jip)

i will be in my white ke70 as a lead car, might see if i can get a radios so we can talk on the cruise if not my phone number is 0412518604

People coming :

1. Luke.T.

2. Fozz

3. Trikzlane

4. Surfer_paul26

5. Mungi Mods

6. the Db king

7. Dinosaur

8. PHATKE20S

9. Ella

10. Roladude

11. JiP

12. redae71

please let me know if your coming so i can put you down on the list. brisbane people might want to make a meeting spot up there then cruise down

lets make this big, the more rollas the better!!!

cheers andrew

Edited by Roo

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey count me in. I'm not too sure about what there is to see around the gc. We can't go to the hinze dam as its closed till next year. We could always maybe cruise over the nsw boarder? Maybe to byron?

Hey count me in. I'm not too sure about what there is to see around the gc. We can't go to the hinze dam as its closed till next year. We could always maybe cruise over the nsw boarder? Maybe to byron?

yea can go down south was just thinking it was abit of a drive for brissy people but if there keen could be a good cruise.

there is a good road that goes from currimbin valley though the hills and come out at murwillumbah then we can get on the tweed valley way and that goes staight to ocean shores which isnt to far from byon bay

here a pic of the road

road-1.jpg

if you want a closer look its tomewin rd just type that into google maps

yea can go down south was just thinking it was abit of a drive for brissy people but if there keen could be a good cruise.

there is a good road that goes from currimbin valley though the hills and come out at murwillumbah then we can get on the tweed valley way and that goes staight to ocean shores which isnt to far from byon bay

here a pic of the road

road-1.jpg

if you want a closer look its tomewin rd just type that into google maps

as long as it's 4k friendly... lol

will take a passenger if anyone is keen but car is broken

count the lil 4k powered ke70 pannel van in.

depending on when it is there is a good chance that there will be 4 motor bike carbies suckin in that gold coast air, :y: :no2: :(

and yet it will still be slow :D

going out for a cruise soon to check out the road not sure the little 4ks will handle it

Edited by Roo

aye thats not cool, I'm pretty sure that the last goldie cruise proved that wrong. lol

I saw nothing last goldie cruise as i was leading, will have to check it out on this cruise

just got back from the drive to checky it out

awesome road not much of a ascend up think the sign said 14% for the first 1km then it get mostly flat then the trip down the mountain gets abit hairy

very fun road but you got to be carefull as it has very sharp corners. I nearly lost it a couple of time because they were too sharp also nearly hit a roo stupid thing sitting in the middle of the road. I was averaging about 50-60km/h and took about 15mins of spirited driving to compelete tomewin rd.

and for the 4ker's

slow4k.jpg

I saw nothing last goldie cruise as i was leading, will have to check it out on this cruise

just got back from the drive to checky it out

awesome road not much of a ascend up think the sign said 14% for the first 1km then it get mostly flat then the trip down the mountain gets abit hairy

very fun road but you got to be carefull as it has very sharp corners. I nearly lost it a couple of time because they were too sharp also nearly hit a roo stupid thing sitting in the middle of the road. I was averaging about 50-60km/h and took about 15mins of spirited driving to compelete tomewin rd.

and for the 4ker's

slow4k.jpg

What are you trying to say.................LOL

my grip monster will be fine in the twisty stuff, just not FAST