Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Easter Cruise Now With Pics!!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 112
  • Views 76.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18th or 19th is free for me at the moment, its more an issue of time for me as i have to be back at work at 4... which i only just got there on time last time...

 

"bens road" is good fun. wish i had some better tyres so i could push it a bit harder threw there. and more noise for the straits haha.

 

 

Hehe Advan A032R's FTW! :D

.....And maybe then I could push it a bit more rather than dordelling along behind you! :yes:

stop gloating simon we all know you got over night go fast parts from japan!

 

by the way i rather like them

 

i put the that weekend in my calender so I'm pretty good for it!

Hehe Advan A032R's FTW! :D

.....And maybe then I could push it a bit more rather than dordelling along behind you! :yes:

 

well i do have a set of semi slicks stacked up in my shed... but no 15" rims to put them on..

 

i had a bit more front end grip but the back was getting sketchy lol

 

ill have new front susy and brakes by then

well i do have a set of semi slicks stacked up in my shed... but no 15" rims to put them on..

 

Diddo, I've got a set of 5x 95% tread Potenza semis at home as well. I want some 15"s to clear bigger brakes, but don't have the coin for soem big - offset ones that I would like.

 

So what should we lock in, the Saturday or Sunday????

I think maybe Sunday again would be better.

yeh 19th of april would be swell :)

hey ed . . if ya got a spare seat i'll shot gun unless I'm turned over in a ditch somewhere down the west coast 4wding lol

I'm keen! Should have the 5k with the twins in and running by then 2! :wink:

Is anyone from hobart interested in going?

I'm keen but its a bit far for me to drive up north.

is there anything that happens down here?

 

Nick

Is anyone from hobart interested in going?

I'm keen but its a bit far for me to drive up north.

is there anything that happens down here?

 

Nick

 

 

Nah not heaps of Hobart members mate.

 

BTW, you car looks heaps red instead of pink. That was me in the work van that drove past you yesterday - must have been when you got back from your lunch break at about 1pm.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.