Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kj's Corolla - Ke55 Liftback Deluxe - »»°frog 55°««

Featured Replies

On the weekend, I was best man in my mates wedding!

He also asked if he could use FROG 55 as one of the wedding cars!

So I managed to convince myself that my g/f was trustworthy enough to drive my baby, and so we spent a few hours cleaning and polishing FROG!

The day of the wedding, we attached the car ribbon, and put that white stuff in the back!

The wedding was at Bethlehem Church in the City, and the reception was at the Adelaide International Hotel on Anzac Highway!

So my g/f drove FROG and took me and one of the other groomsmen from my mates place to the church in the city!

After the ceremony, we went to the gardens (forget the name of them, but the tram line runs along side them near South Tce), and we had photo's there, and then we still had time to kill, so we headed down towards the beach and had some more photo's at Glenelg!

We finally arrived at the reception at the Adelaide International Hotel on Anzac Highway!

It was an amazing day, the weather was great and the Bridesmaides looked stunning too!

But most of all, FROG 55 came up stunning and it was a real honour to have my corolla in a wedding for the first time!

 

Pics Below!

 

KJ :-)

 

 

post-1761-1238472840_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1238473061_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1238473431_thumb.jpg

Edited by KJ's Rollas

  • Replies 67
  • Views 78.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That looks awesome mate.

 

It's always good to have your car in a wedding. I had one of mine in my wedding and it made for a wicked day.

 

Maybe you should make an honest woman of your gf and then yours can star in your own wedding :wink:

  • Author
That looks awesome mate.

 

It's always good to have your car in a wedding. I had one of mine in my wedding and it made for a wicked day.

 

Maybe you should make an honest woman of your gf and then yours can star in your own wedding :wink:

 

Cheers mate!

Well there was certainally plenty of talk about marriage on the day!

Something about weddings that makes the girls all mushy lol

 

More pics!

 

 

post-1761-1238474505_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1238474613_thumb.jpg

  • Author

At Glenelg Beach..

 

post-1761-1238475025_thumb.jpg

Edited by KJ's Rollas

Mate I have never seen your car before. It's friggin sweet!

Lookin good :wink:

 

The front is very reminicent or early mazda's me thinks.

WOW thats clean. Looks hot, 10 points for being unique.

  • Author

Thanks guys!

It's been a slow working progress!

I haven't actually made it to a cruise yet - the Birthday cruise would've been FROG's first cruise if it wasn't for the wedding, but I think the wedding was a much greater privilege to be involved in!

There will be more cruises!!

 

I just finished putting in a Weber 40DCOE, along with extractors, so it sounds nice and has more power now!

 

pics to come!

 

 

KJ :-)

  • 11 months later...
  • Author

Update: or should I say backdate!!

 

To fill you in on the history - I bought this little gem interstate a while ago - stock as.. was owned by 1 person since new, always garaged (hence the top nick paint)

138XXX K's on the clock. Origional 4K, factory 5 speed, cloth interior - crackless dash!

I also picked up a spare parts car from a mate locally, and I just fell in love with the uniqueness of the KE50 Liftback..

 

Here's some pics soon after I got it home and gave it a wash..

 

 

post-1761-1268893281_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268893328_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268893128_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268893151_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268893177_thumb.jpg

 

My green KE50 parked next to the KE50 spare parts car (still running with a 3K) :-)

 

post-1761-1268893362_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268893198_thumb.jpg

 

After a while (and having saved up the funds), it was time to turn this unique import into a sexy beast!

Wheels were the starting point, and I picked up a set of speedys which looked nice.

I then had all windows tinted, alarm, exhaust and extractors and finally, the 40DCOE Weber for a bit of extra performance!!

 

 

Pics taken after I gave Froggy a full cut n polish - remember this is original paintwork - not a re-spray!

 

post-1761-1268892696_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268892576_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268892725_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268892912_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268892989_thumb.jpg

 

Night Shots!!

post-1761-1268893038_thumb.jpg

post-1761-1268893073_thumb.jpg

  • 9 months later...
  • Author

Latest Update:

 

FROG is re-registered again, and now with my new genuine import Work Equip wheels!

 

post-1761-007920400 1292835530_thumb.jpg

post-1761-097976600 1292835602_thumb.jpg

post-1761-099721300 1292835653_thumb.jpg

 

Looking forward to the next Rollaclub cruise!

Looks nice man. :thumbsup:

 

I reckon the back would look cool with the rear lowered by 1". :)

 

Josh :cool:

  • Author

Ahhh yes.. but it is lowered by 1 inch when I load up my amp, speakers and accessories!!!

I do Mobile DJ'ing lol :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.