Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.

Featured Replies

Have you considered painting the metal around those cards a similar colour? Might even it all out a bit?

 

ewt.png

 

Either way it looks really good.

 

EDIT: Youd have to paint the top of the inside of your front doors too.

Edited by blzbub666

  • Replies 686
  • Views 493.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Do your dog a favour and train it to not chase cars, or tie it up when you are pulling stunts like that in the back yard.   Be pretty sad to hurt it because you wanted to pull a skid in your back ya

  • Cheers Mason. :y:   Josh :cool:

  • really is looking the goods guy. your a lucky lad Josh, should appreciate that your dads there to help you out. it's one of the hardest parts learning everything on your own it's what holds me back a

Posted Images

  • Author

Have you considered painting the metal around those cards a similar colour? Might even it all out a bit?

 

EDIT: Youd have to paint the top of the inside of your front doors too.

Yes, we considered this, but the White in between the Cards looks better. I don't want too much black in the back. :)

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

  • Author

Sweet as. It is a good contrast, That blue and the white looks so good together and the interior is going to really look the goods.

Cheers Reed. :y:

  • Author

Something I've been awaiting since I got Ollie. She's now sporting some Low. :dance:

 

Rear Lowering Blocks in:

post-8003-0-02286100-1324121137_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-39105400-1324121170_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-60202200-1324121206_thumb.jpg

 

Front Struts and King Springs in:

post-8003-0-01872100-1324121278_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-54416400-1324121352_thumb.jpg

 

We have taken it up and down the street several times to let it sit comfortably. She handles very very well. We're very happy with the end result :)

 

The car sits at legal ride height,I don't want any hassles from my our mates in blue, I will leave that to other people !!

 

We'll get some Pics of it in the daylight tomorrow for ya's.

 

Woz & Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

  • Author

Daylight-ish Pics. :)

 

post-8003-0-28750000-1324159869_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-96928600-1324159895_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-31809200-1324159919_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-97534300-1324159938_thumb.jpg

post-8003-0-76437600-1324159962_thumb.jpg

 

Woz & Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

  • Author

Thanks mate. :y:

 

Next to do is take out the Front Door Windows and clean them up, and finish removing the old tint from them. Then put them back in, and fit the Door Cards and the Back Cards, which should be during next week. :)

 

Then we'll finish up some little things, and then she should be ready for Club Rego before February. :)

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

Have you had a go at polishing up the taillight lenses? I usually use California Gold "Purple". Worked well on my TE27 Trueno taillights.

  • Author

Have you had a go at polishing up the taillight lenses? I usually use California Gold "Purple". Worked well on my TE27 Trueno taillights.

Not yet, but we will getting close to Club Rego. Cheers for that. :y:

 

Josh :cool:

  • Author

Why you only putting it on club Reg Josh?

I don't really want to, and I'm not going to use it as a daily. I will only drive it on weekends and to Rolla meets.

 

And also, I'm just starting a school-based apprenticeship course, so I can't afford Two full regos in a year.

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

Looks the good mate, One suggestion, The front wheels are screaming for a lower profile tire ;)

  • Author

Looks the good mate, One suggestion, The front wheels are screaming for a lower profile tire ;)

Cheers Mason. I knew that since the day we put them on. I might go for some 185/55s for the Front because they rub on the Strut Tower on Full Lock both ways, and I'll go 215/55s for the Rear. I really like the look of the Fats under the rear arches now, so I'll leave the 215s, but put on thinner side-walls. :)

 

Josh :cool:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.