Wheel Alignment And/or Balancing

kdrakon

Hey guys, was wondering has anyone got an idea of how much it generally costs for a wheel alignment and possible wheel balancing for a '90 Seca? Assuming everything is fine with the car and wheels and the mechanic doesn't charge me extra for anything he happens to think needs to be done as well (hopefully nothing suss!).

Members dont see this ad
at my workplace (tyrepower blackwood) we charge $49 for a front end wheel align and $69 for all four (which should be adjustable in your car) and $25 for the rotation, balance, pressure check and so on.

only thing adjustable on the front end of an ae9x is the toe in and out, no camber or caster adjustment :dance:

last wheel alignment i got was $66 for all 4 wheels, the only reason i got it done was i had only recently lowered the car and i bought a new tires for the front and that was well over 18 months ago

Edited by MYSTIK

Jax quick fit are cheaper compared to others

The story's i heard and one's from one of my workmates about the one here in toowoomba is that they shouldn't even be trusted to clean a toilet let alone anything to do with a car

$69 for all four (which should be adjustable in your car) and $25 for the rotation, balance, pressure check and so on.

At the least thats what i'd be going for

only thing adjustable on the front end of an ae9x is the toe in and out, no camber or caster adjustment :D

I thought the ae9x would have been adjustable with the camber cause my old ae82 was all round.