Buckets

Members dont see this ad

Buckets.. You can fit many types of buckets in a KE70, these FlatSided%20Buckets.jpg or these scrunch_bucket.jpg even these! buckets1.jpg

In all seriousness, I'm assuming you're talking about bucket seats? Most seats should fit into a *E7*, it's just the trouble of getting/making rails to suit both. Knowing how to weld would be good.

With a vague, lazy, dumbarse post like that, you're lucky you got a reply at all, let alone one like the above, which made you look like a tool.

Also, is it terribly difficult for you to use slightly more coherent grammar?

Txt speak doesn't make you look cool on a forum... it makes you look like you're extremely lazy or you were too busy playing with your knob the day they taught english at your school.

Or both.

Give it a go... it will make your stay more enjoyable and your questions more likely to be answered.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a fan of the variety you get from crazy clarks for 99c

they don't last too long, but its not so upsetting when you reverse over them after cleaning the car.

in all seriousness, nothing will bolt straight in, you will have to fab mounts to suit, or get universal rails and make them work.

why do you want them anyway?

buckets1.jpg

Hey hey their pretty good buckets them. Sell them at work :)

Take the lid off the 10litre one and you could plant your bum in it or just flip it over and sit on it or just leave it up right and use the lid as a seat with a bit of practical storage space in the bucket :jamie:

But in all reality if your not all that interested in buying a sports seat, then a trip to your local wrecker could be the ticket for you. And just remember if its not a bolt in fit it might have to be approved from the transport department.

Or just have a walk through the yellow pages for some car trim shops and get the seat re-bolstered

damnit as soon as i saw this thread i wanted to post some pics of buckets!!! but you guys beat me to it.....

in general anythign that bolts into ae86 will fit into a ke70 with very minimal mods if any (aftermarket jobs that is)

anything else get ya welder out.