Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke70 Dx Sedan...

Featured Replies

Mate brought this off a user on here few weeks back... real tidy wee KE70

 

Today we made a few cuts in the coils to get this ride height... What ya think?

 

garf1.jpg

 

It is getting 17" mags tomorrow so if anyone is keen to buy the mags in the pic PM me

fuk yeh looks hella neat

 

love the superlites if i had the money i would take em off ya hands

Those rims look awesome. Should keep as is.

Looks pretty good as it is mate. I say leave the 17s to larger cars and stay with the 15s MAX on the KE70, but each to their own.

i agree, if anything go MAX 15's with mass dish!! get some quads on it, and your set, mass 15" dished reversed meshies, quadlights, and your set for looks, maybe madhouse lip if you like it

 

But other than that looks hot as

 

Travis

looks nice, saggen ass

 

please don't get 17s superlights look tight

Hahaha nice.. what I was planning on doing since I bought the Superlites haha. I wouldn't have it that low at the back! Looks so hot though haha.

 

As for the mags, I agree... but I don't think it'll change his mind haha. Are the engine plans still the same?

 

Needs mud guards off now that it's that low haha.

 

Are you gonna keep this thread updated? I'm really interested to see your plans for it.

Edited by Mybowlcut

chop shop ?

or legit?

either way looks sick

sorry i jsut read it

f@$kERN SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

it has the brissy commodore ass on it the same as my rolla that looks phat at that height

 

leave the super lights on it bud will look better

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.