Krudd Cash

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that postcode thing is bullshit, everyone in my family got it but i still havent. my dad hasnt logged a tax return for a couple years now and still got it :wink:

When did the rest of your family get it? And you had to have lodged a tax return last financial year, so if he hasn't done one for years then either he's lying, or it isn't the $900 but one of the other payments which came out this year.

You _have_ checked that you're eligible, right?

:wink: :lol: :hmm:

I got mine Today woohoo.

Oh yeah the tax bonus is paid totally random there is no fixed way they are paying it.

Girlfriend got hers yesterday, 2280, same time as her sister who lives in a different house in different suburb but same post-code.

ATO has officially said that they are doing it based on random post codes, and they've said that all along (and plenty of evidence that it is the case, any slight variations are caused by some people getting cheques instead of direct deposit (and thus posting taking an extra day or two), and different financial institutions taking different amounts of time for the payments to show up)