Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Welcome New Members...

Featured Replies

Not bad at all mate

Looks fairly straight too,

 

By the way, If you need any parts, I've got a few (hundred) spares lying around that I could sell......

  • Replies 174
  • Views 126.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

names Tony

from Redcliffe (woo!)

car - '96 ae101 rolla (also know as the 'lil green rocket')

I'm always out n about.

post-9815-1261124689_thumb.jpg

names Tony

from Redcliffe (woo!)

car - '96 ae101 rolla (also know as the 'lil green rocket')

I'm always out n about.

Howdy good neighbour....

Welcome to RC

Not bad at all mate

Looks fairly straight too,

 

By the way, If you need any parts, I've got a few (hundred) spares lying around that I could sell......

 

sweet as mate i'll probably take you up on that :)

names Tony

from Redcliffe (woo!)

car - '96 ae101 rolla (also know as the 'lil green rocket')

I'm always out n about.

love the name! Welcome, i had a Beige Ford Escort called The Creamy Squirt. Works on so many levels!

lol @ another reddy bogan :lol:

 

keep an eye out for dougies bongo van or my white DX ke70 parked up at bob janes on anzac lol.

 

anyone know who they guy is who regoed the red 5k powered ke30 2 door at chermside, that was my missus who did your rego lol.

Hey, Names Dan

i live in Forestlake Brisbane,

I'm 17 just got my first rolla. 82 model flat front ke70 5speed 4k.post-7847-1261919698_thumb.jpg

hey names jared

i live in runcorn

Jst find out how fun it is replacin nearly everything on my 2 dr ke30

post-9750-1261955134_thumb.jpg

Edited by ohwhatafeelinke30

lol @ another reddy bogan ;)

 

keep an eye out for dougies bongo van or my white DX ke70 parked up at bob janes on anzac lol.

 

anyone know who they guy is who regoed the red 5k powered ke30 2 door at chermside, that was my missus who did your rego lol.

 

 

righto ill keep my eyes open for them. haha the bob jane crew... that takes me back to hanging out at the old '7s.

righto ill keep my eyes open for them. haha the bob jane crew... that takes me back to hanging out at the old '7s.

We're back there too now....or last night anyway, not sure how long till we get booted again... ;)

I'm the one in the 36 Panelvan

Hey dudes and dudettes.

 

I Ben (Jooboy)

The nickname is a long story that I will tell you in person :wink:

 

I live in Chermside atm but about to move a bit closer to the city. I just bought Penny the Twenny from that Bekkah chick but found Munji Mods on the forum who has already been super helpful.

 

In the process now of getiing the interior cleaned up and the suspension/steering overhaled before I get into the major mods

 

Hope to see you guys out and about

Hey, Names Dan

i live in Forestlake Brisbane,

I'm 17 just got my first rolla. 82 model flat front ke70 5speed 4k.post-7847-1261919698_thumb.jpg

Keep an eye for my old Mustard KE36 wagz, the "Streetwarz" mobile lives down the road from you.......

Hey dudes and dudettes.

 

I Ben (Jooboy)

The nickname is a long story that I will tell you in person ;)

 

I live in Chermside atm but about to move a bit closer to the city. I just bought Penny the Twenny from that Bekkah chick but found Munji Mods on the forum who has already been super helpful.

 

In the process now of getiing the interior cleaned up and the suspension/steering overhaled before I get into the major mods

 

Hope to see you guys out and about

Awesome, another KE20 on the Northside............I really need to get my 26 on the road so we can roll together to Munchies one night.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.