Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great Ocean Road Cruise 2010

Featured Replies

  • Author
http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=21861

 

think its on the last post of the above link

cheers mystik

 

yep thats right check out the last page i did alot of calculations purely so that anyone on a tight budget can make this happen, the key is early planning

 

we started collecting our bottles and cans 4 months prior to the trip which got us 60 dollars and during the 4 months we had little coffee jars that we droped all our spare coins in when there was loose change.

 

by the time the trip came around there was no sudden cash outlay and camp site fees were paid some in advance

 

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=28915 here is some more good advice about doing long trips worth a read for those who are real about doing this.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keen, but don't expect the KE20 to be coming with me. Ill be taking the merc

I'm keen, but don't expect the KE20 to be coming with me. Ill be taking the merc

 

There is a mix of cars on this meet. So don't think you need a rolla to come along and enjoy yourself :P

Edited by Raven

Insurance would still pay out regardless :)

 

But yes, I agree.

 

I might actually get some insurance. :P

 

 

who says the '27 had insurance? :hmm:

Edited by TE278U

hmm was talking about this just last week...we're thinking of coming...still thinking though....

Do it Lesley. Whats better than 1 boosted Rolla? 2 boosted Rolla's of course :P

if we go, hubby's taking the deux...by then it should be finished, veilside and everything! (oh, and I'll be taking the rolla!)

Edited by SoulSearcher

  • 2 months later...

deffs keen. we should have all the sa people going meet up and cruise over ther! il have my ke70 on the road by then!!!:y:

deffs keen. we should have all the sa people going meet up and cruise over ther! il have my ke70 on the road by then!!!:y:

 

The only thing I ask is that we all obey the road rules and don't drive like wankers.

 

This means sticking to the speed limit and no crazy overtakes!

The only thing I ask is that we all obey the road rules and don't drive like wankers.

 

This means sticking to the speed limit and no crazy overtakes!

 

I can tell you I won't be racing over there. I was thinking of sticking to about 100, with an auto diff and close ratio box my machine will chew mass amounts of juice at 110 or over. It sits at nearly 4000 rpm on the freeway at 115.

 

You don't lose that much time going 95 - 100 and you save your car and petrol :D

 

Also, I don't fancy having to get mine towed back so I will be taking it extra easy both there and back :D

  • Author
I can tell you I won't be racing over there. I was thinking of sticking to about 100, with an auto diff and close ratio box my machine will chew mass amounts of juice at 110 or over. It sits at nearly 4000 rpm on the freeway at 115.

 

You don't lose that much time going 95 - 100 and you save your car and petrol :wink:

 

Also, I don't fancy having to get mine towed back so I will be taking it extra easy both there and back :wink:

I'm with ya id prefer to go at 95

  • 2 weeks later...

You lot are on the ball!

 

Good to see a thread and heaps of interest!

 

Just a reminder as I have only just realised, the aus day holiday ( the weekend of the run) is actually held on a tuesday next year. This will cause trouble for some but it will give us the option of running for three nights or having a rest day at home before hitting work on the Wednesday.

 

Cheers, Jarrad

I have the whole week off following that weekend, so no probs for me :)

 

I'll be following you guys back to Melbourne as I've never been there before :y:

Sorry if this has been said already, but what are the dates for this cruise? If it's the 23rd and 24th of Jan, then i'll be out. Murray Bridge Autofest!! hehehe..haven't missed one yet..

 

i am fairly interested, will just have to make sure the KE30 is up for it...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.