Flares On My Ke20 Right Now. Opinions?

RA28GT

Heres a few pics of my car with flares taped on and the wheels sitting where i would like, front it 10mm slip on spacers, rears would have to be about 25mm spaces (yet to be made).

What do people think it looks like?

I think it looks great personally, but i suppose i'm not 100% convinced. Its either this option (cost of rear spaces), or flare the guards at a cost of $1000 (!) which is a backyard job.

IMG_8357.jpg

IMG_8370.jpg

IMG_8353.jpg

IMG_8380.jpg

Keep in mind there are taped on lol, I'm sure it would look nicer them painted and bolted correctly!

Troy

Edited by RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't want to whinge but it is a bit hard to see from those photos.... can you lighten them up a little in photoshop so we can see the detail etc.

I think they will look hot but hard to give an opinion just on those photos.

Why ask for everyone's opinion on here anyway, I have already told you your taste for style is awesome :) I think everyone else feels the same :y:

Why ask for everyone's opinion on here anyway, I have already told you your taste for style is awesome :) I think everyone else feels the same :y:

Just to convince myself before i cut the guards lol

Give me 10min and ill take some better photo's...

yep, hot, just do it :)

It actually looks like with the flares you 'could' go lower in the rear to bring them closer to the outer edge of the tyre but I seem to recall you saying you had issues even with the current height :y:

Thats basically bump stops :hmm:

Looks damn good.

I've had a set of flares sitting in my garage for about 18 months now with the idea of fitting them when I do the rebuild.

My 20 is brittish Racing Green and I had assumed I'd just have to paint them that colour and try to match the paint ( if I don't respray ).

matt black might be the way to go for me too. I can see a test fit coming up this weekend :y: