June 10, 200917 yr comment_351309 Couldn't tell you tbh if they will work, but hey might as well try it out, see if thing line up etc. I really have no idea so yeah can't help there. And 2 spots look like this: Pretty easy to tell the difference between them and the single piston ones:) Report
June 13, 200917 yr comment_351885 What sized exhaust? Meh I have 2, one daily one project, and I think I will always have one project car and one daily. Next project after the Beams 5sgte in my ae71 will be a Chrysler Valient VJ Regal Hardtop (2 door) with a nice big Hemi and Dodge Charger front end. Travis. Report
June 17, 200917 yr comment_352785 where was the shit fight, i'm after a good afternoon read. lol. Report
June 17, 200917 yr comment_352790 Dude whats going on? Did ya crash the car? Loose ya licence? Whats up man? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now