Coolest Car In The World

demuire

Wow, how do you get that much rust in one area??? Pity they're all in the US, not very cost effective to ship it here... You guys also got huge bumpers! You also got auto retracting seatbelts, COOL. And wow, power windows :moon:

I could so see one of those engines in grandpa camry :)

Hmm, 3SGTE AWD Camry? KICKASS!!!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a vzv21 today. v6 badge on the grille and on the back

i was going to take a photo but they got in and drove off :moon:

BAHHAHA chrome guage trim for sv21! why would you even bother with a strut brace?! the answer is no fook, remember to pay off the house :)

Edited by Super Jamie

mikey: with my Corolla broken, I am currently obsessed with VZV21 Camry's. I want one. Now I've just found out that apart from power windows (which mine doesn't have), they also came with cruise control. Bugger, now I really want one.

Mine's a CSX, so has all the interior goodies like map lights, auto headlights, glovebox light, central locking, power mirrors, tacho, velour interior, rear head rests etc. But it doesn't have power windows or cruise control, and I want those!!! And a big shiny V6 sounds like a nice thing to have too :moon:

Oh well, powersteering in Grandpa Camry has shat itself :moon: Making lots of bad sounds, no powersteering, and dropping oil everywhere. Leaking out from the actual rack itself too...

Shite. 2 registered cars and none that work :)

Yay, non-serviceable parts :moon:

Oh well, off to Fulcrum or something sometime I guess... Maybe they'll give me a discount cause I buy lots of stuff from them. And I do the event that they sponsor. Like the Coastal Challenge. Heh.

Don't I? Effectively I'm converting it from an SV21 to a VZV21? Should be an easy conversion, and should be easy to modplate. Mechanically apart from the engine and gearbox, the only difference I know between the two is the VZV21 has bigger front brakes.

Haha, famous last words.

Alternatively on my current budget (non-existant) maybe it's smarter for me to just keep a lookout for an Ultima (3SFE with all the electric bits I want like cruise control and power windows). Again, never came as a wagon.

$800ONO does sound a bit too good to be true though.

if you are going to do the v6 swap, this would be the best way to do it. you get everything, and you can see how it goes in and comes out of the original car. i think this is far better value for money than a front cut or spare engine

however don't buy it just for the steering rack. keep in mind your steering rack was "known working good" until last week as well, so there's no saying this car's rack won't blow next week

just two things to consider, which i'm sure you know anyway