Coolest Car In The World

demuire

Today, I was thinking of all the cool things my Camry could be, and how it was so cool that I could sell the Corolla and just put big 18" rims on it.

And then I thought "I wonder if the V6 from the widebody would fit in?" and Jamie told me that the SV21 also came in a V6, the VZV21!!!

SO COOL

As you can see, it has cool rims (look a bit like 180SX), and it has FACTORY TWIN EXHAUST!!!

That is so cool. My Camry aspires to be a VZV21. Apparently the front cuts are cheap. I want one.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we've lost fook. the ipswich motorsport 2006 entry for the coastal challenge will be an awd vzv21 with full house 2vz-fe v6 engine, it will be a lightweight 240bhp wrx killer, as well as being very handy for getting the shopping home before the icecream melts in the hot queensland sun

I used to own an 1989 SV21 Camry 4cyl Carby 4speed auto air steer

It was actually a Holden Apollo

Dogs of cars

The mechanic at work didnt know i used to own one, and i said to him (he was working on a 94 tarago at the time) aah the tarago, the car that made toyota look bad, and he said nah, these were alright. It was the SV21 Camrys that were the car that made toyota look bad.

She used to drink the fuel. Gutless as hell, shuddering automatic, sloppy suspension, horrible exhaust noise.

***STAY AWAY***

Apparently the 1992 SV21 Fuel Injected ones were alright

The early ones were crap

But then again, so were the VN series one and the EA, all cars were the same era.

Mine is an 87 Camry CSX. 2L 4cyl EFI, 3SFE. Sounds alright, goes alright. Handling isn't all that bad, it talks to you a lot and tells you when it doesn't want to be thrown around anymore. Handbrake works almost as well as the hydraulic handbrake in the toy car. Exhaust note, well I think I've got a few holes in the exhaust so it sounds a little strange.

Handlebars? But it's a wagon!!! I've actually seen a rather cool little spoiler on one of the Camry wagons at Wacol, and I've seen the same one on another Camry wagon in the city, I want one! I should get it :moon:

Mmm, AWD VZV21 Camry :)