Help With Diff In Ke55

Members dont see this ad

I think any ke30-55 diff would fit in pretty easily. I just changed mine from ke35 to ke55 to stop it revving so high etc.

Only thing is if you put in a different diff the speedo will most likely go out.

But that's only if you want to interchange your average stock diffs, if your looking for a specific performance or whatever than others can be used, and I'm sure someone here would be happy to tell you which 8/

The stock one is normally a goer for fitting properly.

(maybe a bit more info of what you are trying to acheive and someone might help you).

ohh sorry guyss

a diff so i can have less traction.. (lsd or locker..)

any help thanks..

Just weld it. If you had a ke30 all you would need to do is drain the oil and take the plate of the back of the diff and you can weld it while its still in the housing. With a ke55 you will need to pull the center out to weld it (i think??? never pulled one apart).

Then get a window washer setup, fill it with diesel, position a jet each side of your car so it sprays onto the back tires and do sum spinny's.