Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

M3Low'S 3Rd Ke70!!! As Well As Turbocharged Mx83

Featured Replies

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 53
  • Views 22.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Ok wow, so its been a very long time since I've been on these fourms!!!

 

But I've bought ANOTHER rolla! Aha :) Guess its just love!

 

dsc00229rn.jpg

 

So here she is, another ke70, however the cleanest I have owned. Has done only 160,000 and there is only a little bit of rust :)

Traded it for a Ford Laser hatchback I got off a friend ;).

 

My knowledge of cars has dramatically increased since last year, and I now intend to do this up with a little style. Plans for the moment is to have just a nice little daily. I bought some sampson rims for it today, 13X6 for some style and grip. I'm keen to lower it, and get some chrome bumpers and quad lights. Unfortunatly at the moment it is auto, so I'm also keen to whack a manual in it. For now, thats all I want to do. Next year I might track it, as I am keen to take up drifting as a hobby, but we will see how that goes if I decide to attend uni.

 

post-11900-030743500%201290210848_thumb.jpg

 

I also have a modified MX83 cressida now which I am currently working on. Has a 7mgte so it goes turbofast! :) Other mods include, ba slotted rotors with r33 calipers, kingss, leather interior, full sounds system, with manual trans and lsd waiting to go in. Have spend about 10k on it so far, and more to go yet. don't ask how I have done it. Aha

 

sn850613.jpg

Edited by M3LOW

haha nice 1 mate don't forget to post some pics when ya get those wheels on.

  • Author

Defs wont forget! Thanks heaps for them mate!! Champion! :)

Edited by M3LOW

Needs more positive caster by the looks of it too David. :happy:

  • Author

Aha I agree to both these statements :)

  • 7 months later...
  • Author

Well, this car has certainly turned out to be a bundle of fun! After I bought it I slapped on the rims, and converted it to manual. Defs has turned out to be the funnest KE70 I have owned! I have been experimenting with lowering a couple times now, and the third time I attempt it I'm going to make it the perfect height. I don't really have any plans for it at the current time. If the chance of chrome bumpers and a jdm front end comes up, I'm defs going to take it, but for now I'm happy with it. The rear left wheel arch needs some attention, but that is no biggie! :)

 

20110728163140.jpg

 

20110728163148.jpg

 

This car is pretty much my biggest toy. I'm not going to do anything serious to it until I have finished my cressida project and smashed out a few semesters of uni. For now its just a good little car I can boot in the hills. I'm always keen for a drive, so if anyones up for it, let me know!

Edited by M3LOW

I want those head cushions! I don't know why! Where and how much?!

 

Cheers, Jake.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.